I recommend a book to read..

anxiety1408

If you havent already read the ''Power of Now'' by Eckhart tolle I reccomend you buy it, Im currently reading through it now I have read it once before it really helps you tune into the now, Its one of those books that you can read again and again and its interesting! It can actually help reduce anxiety! Buy it if you get a chance you;l like it :)

vanfuggle

I liked that book and also his second birth, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose.

I keep both by my bedside, they are awesome.

Sinar_Matahari

That sounds interesting. I already have a few things on my plate right now, but I'd love to read it. I actually found self-help books to be a lot more helpful than I had originally though. So many books to read, so little time.

anxiety1408

I liked that book and also his second birth, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose.

I keep both by my bedside, they are awesome.

I wasn't aware there was another book by eckhart of such nature, Im glad you said so, It also sounds interesting I have just ordered it from waterstone, I have the power of now beside me right now, I find this kind of book very helpful as opposed to other self help books where you can understand all that is being said yet not have that feeling within, this is just straightforward and It really makes you feel, I like very much. :)

anxiety1408

That sounds interesting. I already have a few things on my plate right now, but I'd love to read it. I actually found self-help books to be a lot more helpful than I had originally though. So many books to read, so little time.

Yeah I also brought quite a few self help books still not got my way through them yet theres so many! some CBT ones for low self esteem, depression, anxiety etc and others, I find these much more helpful than to listen to some meditation tape/ read affirmations because I can make an effort to do something rather than listen or affirm things which I know deep down arent true thus having no affect on me whatsoever.

UnOccupied

Thanks. I put this on my list of books i want to read in the future. There is nothing better than a good self help book to get out minds OFF or our SA. Even if it is for a short whole. Thanks!

anxiety1408

Thanks. I put this on my list of books i want to read in the future. There is nothing better than a good self help book to get out minds OFF or our SA. Even if it is for a short whole. Thanks!

Ur Welcome, I'd like to do my best to help you all, thats one of the books that helps you be more conscious and its interesting! =)