I like cuddling more than sex

Anonymous

hmm.... having sex with your food. Seems kinda rude.... oh well, you only live once, might as well give it a shot. :D

Anonymous

What if you're gettin' it but your freaked out about it...

I've never allowed anyone to cuddle me after sex. I usually invite them to leave or I go sleep on the couch. I don't think I've ever had sex with someone I really trusted. Cuddling sounds like a good thing to try. That is if I can date someone longer than 2 weeks before I get scared and dump them. I could use some tips on letting people get close, also if anyone has strategy for getting okay with being touched.

Anonymous

worrydoll said:
i like to curl up and just be held. i like intimacy. its good to be able to curl up with someone and trust them not to bring it round to sex. sexual relationships tend to fade away in my experience but trust and intimacy are hard to find and precious enough to be worth trying for. x
I agrree very much with what you say be really close to some one does not have to involve sexual activity.

fiona

Both. I have an extremely tactile partner but he seems to prefer cuddling more than the sex and I would like more of the sex lol, cant win. When I was married I didnt want sex ever again so it's who you are with really :wink:

Angie_05

Sex isn't fun unless you are with someone you are in love with, and loves you back. Same with cuddling.

I could do cuddling without sex, but not sex without cuddling. I hated both before I fell in love.

AllJammin

I think cuddling and sex can be as initmate as each other depending on your mood, intimate moments doo not have to be physical, its a more emotional thing, which is why some enjoy cuddles more, makes people feel safe and cared for, which is what many people want in a relationship. But I do think sex is a wonderful way to express this too.

Maz

http://www.alljammin.com - Totally free dating and flirting

Richey

I get way more out of kissing and cuddling, sex doesnt seem to work as well for me, but you really feel a buzz when your making out and or just spooning, is that wrong to think that?

ShiJai

I always loved to be kissed. Many, many years ago, when sex was still an option :oops: , I always hated the fact that once you had sex, those moments of just kissing and cuddling were gone...
I don't miss sex, but I do miss those moments.
ShiJai.

Remus

Staff member
I tended to do the kissing and cuddling while I was having sex, I really need that kinda thing and would never want to be treated like a piece of meet

it has been remarked upon I am very femine in that department, this was never a complaint though :D