I like cuddling more than sex

Anonymous

Not me.. but I do enjoy the cuddling with it, before AND AFTER & wouldn't enjoy it without that!. :wink:

Nital

I have never participated in either activities, there is something about cuddling that I think i could appreciate more than sex.

Anonymous

If it's 'sex', I take or leave the cuddling, but if it's 'making love', then I feel the same way as the previous guest.
((( enjoy the cuddling with it, before AND AFTER)))

Anonymous

hello this is avid_merrion i have not signed in.

I love cuddling it has its part to play in a relationship if there are lots of cuddles then there is obviously lots of love in a relationship and not just lust though sex is important too. I prefare to do both....at the same time :D :wink:

Anonymous

But how could anyone not love sex? It feels great and is a social and intiimate experience? Much better than a brownie or back rub. Much healthier too. Is it just numb down there for some people, especially women? Cuddling and emotionally intimacy , no doubt, is most preferable, but what is wrong with desiring both?

Remus

Staff member
I guess I do like cuddling more than sex, I have my reasons though, I can only have sex when I'm up to it which is rare, so cuddling is nice in its place, trouble is I have problems with that too, infact any intimacy. :cry:

I hope therapy will help me with this more than anything.

As I'll be to old to be fancyable sooner or later and will be full of regret.

Anonymous

did you know Bononbos use sex for everything--- they get into fights... what do they do to resolve it? they have sex.... Another bonobo has food that the otherone wants--- what happens? they have sex and share the food--- actually, they have sex more than humans... sigh, I want to be reincarnated as half-bonobo- half pig.... that's nothing to sneeze at really. Did you hear about pigs and orgasms? geeze!

Anonymous

ps- that would be a female bonobo-pig cuz I think that it would be much easier for a female bonobo-pig to get laid :lol:

Anonymous

RonW said:
Cuddling vs sex........ hmmmm, which one?? lol I guess I would catagorize both acts separately..but in this way. I love BOTH ice cream and whipped cream. However, they go real good TOGETHER!!
RW

agreed, RonW. But, I would much rather be a female bonobo-pig pigging out on icecream or whipped cream- seperately or together! :D

Anonymous

melted bitter honey pie the bonobo-piggy uttered tasting quite lovely?

lmao- I love your equation worry :lol:

uhhhhh..... remus, being a future bonobo-pig, I am quite hurt from your remark.... us piggies like both food and sex as should everyone....geeze!