I ****ing Hate Most People

MotherWolff

Banned
Yeah so very recently I have become an even more hateful and angry human being since my teenage years. I even threaten people behind their backs that I will senselessy beat their *** if I feel like they have offended me in some sort of way. I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with social anxiety, shyness, SAD, or any of that weak-minded stuff. I feel like hatred is giving me the power to feel much more confident than I have ever been in my life.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Hoppy

Yip, been there, done that.

It is important to remember it is caused by chemicals in your brain, and not by rational thought. Most people are actually nice, most of the time, but it is difficult to remember that when you are so angry with those that are so easy to hate.

It is much more relaxing to learn to love people. Of course, some people I only love a little bit, and some I would love to see dead.

Alienated

Yeah so very recently I have become an even more hateful and angry human being since my teenage years. I even threaten people behind their backs that I will senselessy beat their *** if I feel like they have offended me in some sort of way. I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with social anxiety, shyness, SAD, or any of that weak-minded stuff. I feel like hatred is giving me the power to feel much more confident than I have ever been in my life.

It makes me HUNGRY

MikeyC

Why do you feel this way? If it's recent, something may have triggered it.

Argentum

Yeah, I feel the same. When it feels like the whole world either sees me as a tool or doesn't even recognize that I exist, someone has to be on my side and willing to fight back.

Xervello

Usually my advice is 'whatever works for you', but I don't think all that negativity is healthy for you in the long run. Or for others if you actually follow through it. If you've had issues not being heard, or seen, or being censored or bullied by others, then I get where all that would come from. Frustration has to manifest itself somewhere eventually. But maintaining that negativity will be exhaustive, however energetic it may feel to you now. My advice would be to find positive outlets for your anger - creative outlets, forums like this, exercising, meditation/prayer, whathaveyou - that will actually better your life, not hold you back. At any rate, good luck to you.

MotherWolff

Banned
It makes me HUNGRY

Yeah. Me too.

Why do you feel this way? If it's recent, something may have triggered it.

I think you are right. It all started when I started taking herbs in place of my meds. I stopped cold turkey cause my brother said I should. I feel more able to function since the first day I stopped but now I am mad at the world like 95% of the time. I also think it has alot to do with me being couped up in a RV with my dad for two weeks already and I have like 6 more to go. I begged my dad to leave me at home but he said I really need him, so he forced me to come. I feel so claustrophobic and angry......

Usually my advice is 'whatever works for you', but I don't think all that negativity is healthy for you in the long run. Or for others if you actually follow through it. If you've had issues not being heard, or seen, or being censored or bullied by others, then I get where all that would come from. Frustration has to manifest itself somewhere eventually. But maintaining that negativity will be exhaustive, however energetic it may feel to you now. My advice would be to find positive outlets for your anger - creative outlets, forums like this, exercising, meditation/prayer, whathaveyou - that will actually better your life, not hold you back. At any rate, good luck to you.

I am not completely negative. I do as much as I can indoors to stimulate my mind and occupy myself. Whether its watching a funny movie, playing a videogame, doing jigsaw puzzles, reading a book, e.t.c. Its just when I leave my residence and I am forced to go out there into the public I become defensive and resentful. I believe one of the reasons you mentioned does apply to me. In fact, all of them actually do apply to me. Its just when I tried to be nice and kind to people they just stab me in the back. I figured if I was mean as a demon, people won't mess with me. So far, it seems to work. But thanks for your advice.

Yip, been there, done that.

It is important to remember it is caused by chemicals in your brain, and not by rational thought. Most people are actually nice, most of the time, but it is difficult to remember that when you are so angry with those that are so easy to hate.

It is much more relaxing to learn to love people. Of course, some people I only love a little bit, and some I would love to see dead.

I wholeheartedly agree with that last statement. But I honestly do feel tired out sometimes from being so hateful in public. But I feel safer that way.

Yeah, I feel the same. When it feels like the whole world either sees me as a tool or doesn't even recognize that I exist, someone has to be on my side and willing to fight back.

Yeah. I think Xervello mentioned those as some valid reasons why we feel so mad at people. Like I am very disgusted and disliking of people for similar reasons.

I've felt like this as long as I can remember.

I kinda did when I was about 15 but as I entered adulthood I slowed down and now I am more hateful than I have ever been. Also, I feel like kindness is a sign of weakness and its not cool or stylish to be nice.

Shoegazer

Look, I understand the whole hating alot of people thing. But I honestly think something is kind of wrong here. When you say things like all of the conditions you mentioned in your OP are "weak minded stuff" and also:

Also, I feel like kindness is a sign of weakness and its not cool or stylish to be nice.

Dude, you said you tried to be nice to people only to get stabbed in the back.. I hate to say it, but I feel like you're just stooping to the level of the people that have done that to you by giving up and thinking like that ^^^. I think you just had shit luck, and you tried to be nice to the wrong people. Believe me I've had lots of idiots stab me in the back when I was just trying to be a decent person. You know what? **** em! Because I know that in reality and despite what they think, they're actually the shitty person and I know that not ALL people will take me for granted.

I'm just trying to be honest, not to offend you. Just think about it, NO ONE in the world decides to act kind or nice to be stylish or cool. Everybody acts differently, and sometimes people develope personality disorders because of the super ****ed up ups and downs of life.. not because they're weak minded.

Do whatever you think is best man. Go back on your meds, keep super busy, whatever.. I'm just saying this honestly doesn't sound like a good way to think, and something just doesn't seem right if you feel you MUST be mean to anyone and everyone. Elitists are generally shitty people from day one.. you're better than that.

AriAbs

I have to say rage is the worse emotion you could ever have. Being angry helps the anxiety, but rage is so different. People screwing me over is an issue--been an issue for me now. I have the urge to rip out someone's throat with my teeth. I'm not a vamp fan, but it is an overwhelming feeling. I try to stay away from family and people that would potently trigger that feral instinct. It's not of something I'm proud or find funny.