I have a problem liking a girl.

Marc7

This might seem controversial but I like 2 girls. It's frustrating because one of them I can't have and I see her at least once every month or two. I do talk to her but not conversationally. And the other one well I'm to afraid to talk to her and don't see her as often and irl. The problem is that one is 17 going to be 18 and I think it isn't appropriate to like her because she is younger than me. I want to unlike her but I don't meet a lot of girls in irl. The other one I have no problem liking because she is around my age I think. Any advice for me?

AtTheGates

Banned
if she's 18 then I dont see anything wrong with it....idk why people act like its immoral if a guy likes a younger girl...as long as she's of legal age then it shouldnt matter.

AlienGeranium

I don't think there's anything wrong with liking two girls at once, or liking a 17/18 year old. The only advice I'd give, is if you plan on dating one of them, wait until you start to like one significantly more than the other. Unless you into open relationships or polyamory (both of which would be fine) it can be hard to date someone while having interest in someone else as well. Your significant other should not have to fight for your affection from someone else.

Sacrament

There's nothing wrong with anything you said. As long as the girl's not underage (unless you are too), then why does it matter?

Try to find out which girl you have more in common with, and which girl you enjoy spending time with the most. Or just nail both and enjoy life.

Marc7

if she's 18 then I dont see anything wrong with it....idk why people act like its immoral if a guy likes a younger girl...as long as she's of legal age then it shouldnt matter.

She is 17 right now going to 18.

Last edited:

Marc7

I don't think there's anything wrong with liking two girls at once, or liking a 17/18 year old. The only advice I'd give, is if you plan on dating one of them, wait until you start to like one significantly more than the other. Unless you into open relationships or polyamory (both of which would be fine) it can be hard to date someone while having interest in someone else as well. Your significant other should not have to fight for your affection from someone else.

Thank you for the advice. I thought it was weird to like two girls at once. I'm not into open relationships.

Marc7

There's nothing wrong with anything you said. As long as the girl's not underage (unless you are too), then why does it matter?

Try to find out which girl you have more in common with, and which girl you enjoy spending time with the most. Or just nail both and enjoy life.

She isn't 18 yet and I'm over 18.

I can't have one of the girls i like and the other girl i'm to afraid to talk to her.

She isn't 18 yet and I'm over 18.

I can't have one of the girls i like and the other girl i'm to afraid to talk to her.

Assuming you're in the US, the age of consent in most states is 16, not 18, so it wouldn't even be a legal problem, and it wouldn't be weird or creepy or morally wrong either way, as long as everyone involved is on the same page.

Marc7

Assuming you're in the US, the age of consent in most states is 16, not 18, so it wouldn't even be a legal problem, and it wouldn't be weird or creepy or morally wrong either way, as long as everyone involved is on the same page.

I live in the US, how do i find`out the age of consent?

dannyboy65

There isn't anything wrong liking more than one person. In fact it's good to keep your options open, that way you don't focus on just one person. I also don't see a problem with you dating a 17 year old about to turn 18. In my current relationship the girl I'm dating is 23 and I'm 19. If the girl is mature and likes you for you then you are set, Just act confident and calm. Good luck :)

Marc7

There isn't anything wrong liking more than one person. In fact it's good to keep your options open, that way you don't focus on just one person. I also don't see a problem with you dating a 17 year old about to turn 18. In my current relationship the girl I'm dating is 23 and I'm 19. If the girl is mature and likes you for you then you are set, Just act confident and calm. Good luck :)

The problem is i can't have that girl but i like her a lot. Idk if she talking to someone nor do i know if she likes me. Congratulations on getting a gf!