I hate new years eve

Confuseddd

I am talking about christmas eve i should clarify.
Sorry lol...

I dislike it as well.

I told my mom that i am most likely not going so it will be a good idea just to tell everyone i am sick.
Mostly because I don't like dealing with my outside family members.
I usually don't talk much any ways.

Last edited:

SilentStranger

Yeah mate. Not a big fan of it either. Mainly because I don't do anything and ppl ask questions about what I did. Last year (or was is year before) I think I heard mum telling ppl that I was going out even though she knew I got no where to go. Hmm thats sad.

This year my excuse is... I only celebrate Chinese new year. No I am not Chinese.

scarred4life

I hate New Years eve because I have no one to go out with and my parents are boring people who just want to sit in the house in front of the TV and mostly just fall asleep. I'm jelous of all the drunken idiots.

THE-INTROVERT

trust me if you lived in the town i lived in you would rather stay in lots of fights aswell i hope we get another snowfall teach them right

Section_31

I hate new years....especially this year. Have to spend it with the inlaws in a VERY small town. no movie theatres, no malls, no starbucks (dear god man1 thats just cruel!)

In other words, no escape!

MollyBeGood

I have good memories growing up and spending New Years Eve with my parents at home. We'd have cherries jubilee with real brandy yum and light it on fire so I got a little buzz with my icecream :)