I don't want to live!

PrincessKitty

I know i have been posting a lot of posts recently its only because I'm frustrated!
My only friends are online.

I hardly see my family... I haven't seen my dad since I was 13 years old, its only because he can't be arsed to see me. I never see my sister or my niece.
I hardly see my two uncles or my grandma..

The only person who I see is my mother who I live with.

The only thing that keeps me going is that I'm at uni and doing music and I'm learning to play the guitar and I sing.
Why do you think uni is good for me... On my course I get bullied because I don't know music theory that well than the other students in my course.

But I have no friends (other than online).. I never see my family.

So whats the point... I might as well give up.. I hate my life :crying:

DepravedFurball

For now, just try to focus on the things that make you happy... a difficult thing, to be sure, when you're in the midst of a depression.

I suggest going back and watching your favourite anime, or reading through your favourite manga from the beginning. Anything to get you through one tough day and into the next. Repeat as necessary, for as many weeks as you have to.

But talk to your online friends, too. They can help. Their motivations can provide a boost that you're sorely lacking, and once you're back up to your normal spirits, you can tackle the more difficult circumstances in your life.

ImNotMyIllness

Try to get some counseling. Also, look for any SA groups on your campus-or better yet, start one yourself. Don't compare yourself to others. Just be the best you that you can be. Try to look for positives and view your current struggles and a chance to learn more about yourself.
You can do it!

PrincessKitty

Try to get some counseling. Also, look for any SA groups on your campus-or better yet, start one yourself. Don't compare yourself to others. Just be the best you that you can be. Try to look for positives and view your current struggles and a chance to learn more about yourself.
You can do it!

Thanks I might try that :)

PrincessKitty

For now, just try to focus on the things that make you happy... a difficult thing, to be sure, when you're in the midst of a depression.

I suggest going back and watching your favourite anime, or reading through your favourite manga from the beginning. Anything to get you through one tough day and into the next. Repeat as necessary, for as many weeks as you have to.

But talk to your online friends, too. They can help. Their motivations can provide a boost that you're sorely lacking, and once you're back up to your normal spirits, you can tackle the more difficult circumstances in your life.

Its difficult i have to admit.. especially this past year where my family issues gone worse.
But I will try my hardest thanks.

greggy

I know i have been posting a lot of posts recently its only because I'm frustrated!
My only friends are online.

I hardly see my family... I haven't seen my dad since I was 13 years old, its only because he can't be arsed to see me. I never see my sister or my niece.
I hardly see my two uncles or my grandma..

The only person who I see is my mother who I live with.

The only thing that keeps me going is that I'm at uni and doing music and I'm learning to play the guitar and I sing.
Why do you think uni is good for me... On my course I get bullied because I don't know music theory that well than the other students in my course.

But I have no friends (other than online).. I never see my family.

So whats the point... I might as well give up.. I hate my life :crying:

Hey, I know how you feel, I've felt like there's no point but this is just a strong overbearing emotion which you need to fight, Hey don't worry about what they say in your class did you know Eddie van halen did'nt know how to read music but he is one of the greatest guitarist ever! I play the guitar too! It's really goof therepy when you're feeling like giving up just play the guitar and sing, you've proberbly got a really good voice, when I sing people try to kill me with sharp objects. Hope you feel better :thumbup:

PrincessKitty

Its difficult i have to admit.. especially this past year where my family issues gone worse.
But I will try my hardest thanks.

Buda

Sometime only one real friend or a work you may get it may change your life completely. Just keep your heads up, things will change if you keep fighting :)

laure15

Start by being grateful for the little things in life. For example you still have your mother, a roof over the shoulder, education, place to stay, etc.

Sometime only one real friend or a work you may get it may change your life completely. Just keep your heads up, things will change if you keep fighting :)

Agreed! Having 1-3 real friends is better than having 300 shallow ones on FB.