I dont look my age

MNM322

tired of looking younger. some think i am a teen or like 20 years old and i am 30. problem is, i like older guys.... so i have a hell of a time with that. i think they all feel too "dirty" to hit on me cuz how i look

Lisy

I'm 21 but I look younger, also my voice doesn't help, sometime when I answer the phone and it is the electric company or similar, they say "is there mommy or daddy?"
I don't care much that I look younger, but I wish my voice would be different :/

mikebird

Banned
I'm the little boy who never grew up.

You need parents who show you how to do that

Dunno if senior parents are good for that, full of wisdom and experience, or people not ready for the world, lost in WWII

Living by basic principles of my own.

Ten Commandments are OK. Put them aside.

My eleventh is: I don't tell people what to do.
Not until they do that to me. They will regret that

Last edited:

InvisaLady

tired of looking younger. some think i am a teen or like 20 years old and i am 30. problem is, i like older guys.... so i have a hell of a time with that. i think they all feel too "dirty" to hit on me cuz how i look

Exact same situation here!

I'm 22 and apparently I look like I'm anywhere between the ages of 15-18 when I'm wearing makeup. Depends on what I'm wearing, how my hair is, etc.

When I'm not wearing makeup apparently I look 12. In the past I've been told I looked 12 even with makeup on, which I think is ridiculous. I haven't gotten that number in a long time though, so maybe my face has matured a little since then (or maybe I've lost weight or something, I don't know) :p

And Lisy, I have that problem too! My friend always teases me about my "little-ass voice", and my ex boyfriend, when he first met me, said "You even talk young!" whatever that means :rolleyes: I take it to mean he thinks I sound really young. It's like my voice never fully matured. Or my hands and feet - they're ridiculously small. The only readily visible thing that really shows I'm a woman is my chest, haha. And that's all I'm going to say.

Blah :/

Last edited:

cowboyup

I'm 43 and I have had people question my age. Believe me, as time passes, you will be very happy about it.

In your situation, where you don't really feel like you would want to work in an office, I can understand that, but at the same token, look at it this way, your behavior, the way you carry yourself, the way you dress also reflect your maturity level.

I was at the pharmacy getting my medication filled, about 3 months ago, and the pharmacist asked me for my ID because he couldn't "imagine someone so young who needed that kind of medicine" I kindly showed him my ID, and he told me I was lucky and I must have good genes. Needless to say, I was VERY HAPPY the rest of the day :)

Good luck on your job search :)