I can't stay off the computer.

da_illest101

me too i can't get out of it, i have been like that since i was 13 ( now 22) the worse thing is my chair is the same has when i was 13 and it's not comfortable

i found this thread by searching in google "i stay on the computer all day", i have this problem too. 18 years old, and never done ANYTHING, never had friends, never dated, never been to a party, never texted, never had anyone call me on my phone (i have no one to call, or to call me), never been invited to a party. The one thing that makes me happy is the internet and my computer, and my stupid mother keeps trying to take it away and set time limits for me, she doesn't realize how bad i need it.

Last edited:

Ren Koutaisou

I'd love to break this computer and see how I'd turn out but my sister uses it too and I didn't pay for it. If it wasn't in a central location in the living room maybe there would be hope... ... ... ... ... ...whatever

206Raider

If I didn't have my computer I would probably struggle with boredom since I use it everyday, but it's happened before where my computer broke and didn't have one for 3 weeks. That sucked but I was more productive and went out more but I still wanted to use my computer everyday lol.

I would have had an incredible hard time without my computer when SP first started coming around. Anymore I am still on it all the time, though I am having trouble finding stuff to do.