I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

cure

CURE! How is it going mate, still improvements in sweating/blushing?

Hi grimaldi,

Yes I continue to have improvements in blushing and sweating. :)
My feet sweating has stopped completely but my hands and armpits still sweat a little bit.
I think my blushing is connected with sweating, when I see improvements on sweating I also see improvements on blushing.
I just wish this could go faster, I hope it will be over in 1 or 2 weeks.

Jackall

Man before my appetite was really down but now i got crazy urge to eat all the time, i put on few pounds which is not good im trying to get cut and i cant stop thinking about food and i want more and more.

I have been doing some research on methionine and it seems 1000mg per day is possibly too much, for me anyway (as i only weigh 64KG). I think I will reduce my intake to around 700mg. Another interesting point is, Methionine is also found in good quantities in meat, fish, beans, eggs etc, all of which I eat, so I may even reduce my intake to 500mg. Finally I want to point out that it is recommended that it not be taken for more than 3 months......that’s a bit of a problem becauses if it can reduce my blushing, I’ll probably want to take it for many years.

Anyone else heard anything different?

source: Methionine Benefits, Sources, Deficiency, Dosage

grimaldi

i just don't get it in this link it's said you SHOULD take b12/b6 and others state you should not. what is the truth?

grimaldi

BLUSH SENSATION

OK I experienced something really strange those two days. I had a worsening peak of blushing and palpitation, after having taking L-Methonine for four days. Lat night in class when I was about to get a question, heart was beating so much that my shirt was moving like would there have been a wind. Got the question: face red like paint and heart rate increases to the speed of a machine gun.

Today I blushed in evening class again, palpitation less, but blushing fierce, burning, staying for long. Blushed/flush during the day as well.

MY HOPE is that this is the result of histamine levels lowering. A kind of "histamine protest", making the symptoms worse for a shorter time before they start to disappear.

DID ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS?

Thanks

Jackall

i used to experience that everytime i go to class like i jsut walk in sit down i feel my face red and heart beating so hard my whole body is moving the the heartbeat, i guess its becouse the blood flows much stronger and my heart beats so hard it also makes my whole chest move, but ya since i started taking this stuff i do get at red face burning feeling but the sweating is way reduced and that crazy heart symptom has been reduced in strenght and duration.

Felipe

BLUSH SENSATION

OK I experienced something really strange those two days. I had a worsening peak of blushing and palpitation, after having taking L-Methonine for four days. Lat night in class when I was about to get a question, heart was beating so much that my shirt was moving like would there have been a wind. Got the question: face red like paint and heart rate increases to the speed of a machine gun.

Today I blushed in evening class again, palpitation less, but blushing fierce, burning, staying for long. Blushed/flush during the day as well.

MY HOPE is that this is the result of histamine levels lowering. A kind of "histamine protest", making the symptoms worse for a shorter time before they start to disappear.

DID ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS?

Thanks

Ok, but you're taking only l-methionine or any of the other stuff mentioned here before (zinc, magnesium, etc)?

Last edited:

cure

Does anyone here have large ears? I just found it could be a sign of histadelia and I do have large ears.

Also, did anyone else notice they last longer during sex/masturbation? I know easy orgasm is in the list of symptoms... ::eek::

theoneandonly

Does anyone here have large ears? I just found it could be a sign of histadelia and I do have large ears.

Also, did anyone else notice they last longer during sex/masturbation? I know easy orgasm is in the list of symptoms... ::eek::

This is going to be a weird question haha, but this may be a symptom. Do you notice that your bowels are more soft than hard?

grimaldi

Apart from L-Methonine I am taking 1000 mg vitamin C, 3x1 pill containing calcium (333 mg) magnesium (167 mg) and zinc (20 mg). I stopped the vitamin B because I read you are not supposed to take this when on L-Methonine, but this facts is very various! Some say you should take extra B6/B12 some say not. What do you reckon?

I have big ears but nog huge, fingers not that long but very skinny. I always had easy to finish it off when having sex yeah.

But honestly, what can one cure by lowering histamine levels? This is a very important question and I am surprised to see that no one focused on it before.

Say our red faces will go away, that's great. Bit I doubt our ears will get smaller, fingers shorter.

What about the things in between? Would the competitive and esthetic side of our personalities vanish?

What say you?

Felipe

I stopped the vitamin B because I read you are not supposed to take this when on L-Methonine, but this facts is very various! Some say you should take extra B6/B12 some say not. What do you reckon?

Well, the l-methionine capsules I ordered contain vitamin B-6 (10 mg).

C

Claus78

Does these pills really work?? I suffer severe craniofacial HH when I'm nervous. Do you believe these pills will help me?? Thank you!

cure

This is going to be a weird question haha, but this may be a symptom. Do you notice that your bowels are more soft than hard?
Haha no I think they are normal.
Apart from L-Methonine I am taking 1000 mg vitamin C, 3x1 pill containing calcium (333 mg) magnesium (167 mg) and zinc (20 mg). I stopped the vitamin B because I read you are not supposed to take this when on L-Methonine, but this facts is very various! Some say you should take extra B6/B12 some say not. What do you reckon?

I have big ears but nog huge, fingers not that long but very skinny. I always had easy to finish it off when having sex yeah.

But honestly, what can one cure by lowering histamine levels? This is a very important question and I am surprised to see that no one focused on it before.

Say our red faces will go away, that's great. Bit I doubt our ears will get smaller, fingers shorter.

What about the things in between? Would the competitive and esthetic side of our personalities vanish?

What say you?
I read that B6 helps histamine breakdown but also that you should not take too much. I take one 50mg pill daily. I don't know about B12 though.

grimaldi

PLEASE DID THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE?

I am now on the tenth day of my L-Methonine cure, and things have got worse. I sweat more than before, even though the temperature dropped from about 25 to 20 in Hong Kong during this time. Yesterday and today armpit/feet/hands sweated more than maybe anytime before. I also blush more, and longer. Moreover, I feel a bit more depressed. Anxiety and apetite about the same.

BUT I know the case is when you are taking many medicines that affects your psyche, that the first one or two weeks will be hard. For example, doctors prescribing anti-depressive always says that the first one or two weeks will be hard ones.

So this could either be 1) a sign that the remedy is working because my body is in hormone change 2) a total fiasco

Please, anyone that had success with this, how was your first 10-14 days?

Thanks!

claus78

Hello all,

I have a severe facial hyperhidrosis and today I buyed L-Methionine and Calcium. I'm from Spain.
I will tell you how does it work in the next weeks.

cure

Little update:
Today I have noticed my mouth is more dry than usual (could be the excess saliva symptom going away).

PLEASE DID THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE?

I am now on the tenth day of my L-Methonine cure, and things have got worse. I sweat more than before, even though the temperature dropped from about 25 to 20 in Hong Kong during this time. Yesterday and today armpit/feet/hands sweated more than maybe anytime before. I also blush more, and longer. Moreover, I feel a bit more depressed. Anxiety and apetite about the same.

BUT I know the case is when you are taking many medicines that affects your psyche, that the first one or two weeks will be hard. For example, doctors prescribing anti-depressive always says that the first one or two weeks will be hard ones.

So this could either be 1) a sign that the remedy is working because my body is in hormone change 2) a total fiasco

Please, anyone that had success with this, how was your first 10-14 days?

Thanks!

It's been almost 2 months for me I think and I didn't have any side effects. Only one time I got very depressed and stopped the treatment for 1 day thinking it was the cause of my depression but it was not.

I really hope it's the same for you and that you will be able to continue the treatment.

grimaldi

That's very strange, that some of us would feel a lot of side effects and some close to none. I will definitely carry on with the treatment since something is actually happening to my body right now. After some 10 years fighting against this shit one doesn't really care how rough it is inside the tunnel would there be light in the end of it.

Still having same success with sweating/blushing??

cure

That's very strange, that some of us would feel a lot of side effects and some close to none. I will definitely carry on with the treatment since something is actually happening to my body right now. After some 10 years fighting against this shit one doesn't really care how rough it is inside the tunnel would there be light in the end of it.

Still having same success with sweating/blushing??

It's hard to say if my blushing has improved lately because it seems to be progressing very slowly. At least now I no longer blush around family and close friends but I still blush when I go to the barber or when I go shopping, stuff like that. I had a setback in sweating which sucks but sweating is not that much of a problem for me, blushing is what is making my life miserable.

The last improvements that I have had (harder orgasm and drier mouth) are encouraging though. They are very noticeable, can't be placebo and are the proof that this treatment is really doing something for me.