I am so fed up with it.

pufferfish

people here might be able to help you out more if you posted about your situation and what actually happened to you. :)

cobalt_bluester

if people do not like you, try not to take it too much to heart. there is always somebody out there that will like you. remind yourself of your good qualities.

Skald

Seems like you are trying to define yourself as a young women now.
If your suffering with anxiety & SA it can make it a whole lot worse. but just try to stay positive and make peace otherwise this is going to clash with your attempts to love yourself and clear those negative thought patterns and move your life along.

sounds like you're both really stressed out. i think it's great that you were able to open up to her like that.

maybe if you have to live with her for now, you could talk to her again, and maybe both of you could make some compromises to keep things peaceful. like tell her you want to go to college, and be able to get a good job, but it's going to be stressful, and you'd need her support and understanding. and maybe you could make some compromises to keep her happy too, whatever those might be.

FOR REAL

Banned
i dont hate you
you seem like a nice lassie to me.
i say stuff the world!!
in saying that though, i think i saw you on that photo page thing wearing a rangers top!
can you not support a gaed team like clyde!

yeah, i know what it's like to not get along with a parent. i still have all this anger at my dad from childhood and beyond. i think it's good that you're talking about it on here. but it sounds like you're both getting into all these negative emotions, and those tend to escalate. it's hard to have a decent discussion like that - you feel hurt, she feels hurt, and it comes out as anger. but sometimes if you stick with it enough, you can get past that and actually have a decent talk. it helps to focus on communicating how you feel, and not on what the other person did wrong. and a lot of times there are incorrect assumptions about what motivated the other person to do something.

she may not have been a great mother, but try not to take it personally - people can have all kinds of problems that can interfere with parenting. and yeah, i should take my own advice.

anyway, sorry things are so bad - if it doesn't get better, maybe you could stay with a relative for a bit?

Last edited:
-I go to school cuz i need education
-I go to the church cuz my mom says i need
-I go to the supermarket to buy stuffs for my mom

other than that i don't go no where by my self....
home sweet home