Not open for further replies.
D

deleted #89

Eliminate this account MODERATORS NOW.

* Im ****ING Im serious.*

Last edited:
D

deleted #89

If you don't mind me asking, why are you so mad?

How dare you ask me that ? Just kidding..... I just dont use it anymore and dont really intend to use the site in the future. No hard feelings. I use the word **** to accelerate the process. ( im on my third violation) :D

Last edited:

Shyangel

How dare you ask me that ? Just kidding..... I just dont use it anymore and dont really intend to in the future. No hard feelings. I use to the **** to accelerate the process. ( im on my third violation) :D

Ohhh, okay. ^.^ I thought you were really pissed. Haha!

What rules did you violate?

Waybuloo

I don't think there's anything wrong with swearing if we are amongst adults but 'unfortunately' youngsters use this site so maybe it would offend them or something. Swearing is used to let off steam, for when you cannot effectively convey your frustration. For hurting people there are other techniques which are more meaningful.

Remus

Staff member
Too much swearing ....its a pattern for me. llol

I checked your infractions, there were three but you are not banned. The last one given was last November, so I'm not sure why you are bringing this up now.

One infraction for piracy site link, one for illegal drugs promoting, one for bypassing the swear filter. If you have a problem with the rules or moderating, take it to PM with a mod and do not post on the boards.

The three offences are what the advertisers for the site object to, we were threatened with closure once because it got so bad.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.