I am cured!

I_jailed_me

Hi guys i hope someone remembers me here! I am from India and i used to troll here a lot last season. The last time i posted i was trying to kill myself but right now lifes not that bad and matter of fact i am feeling a lot better and i enjoy my life everyday!

Now i am cured of my Social Anxiety! How did i do it? Visit my web site and pay be 1000$ and i will tell you.lol. To be honest i will tell you the secret but its all left to you how you want to live your life.

The journey started when i took a back packing trip to North India and the Himalayas. I was a person who could not remove his cap and sun glasses even at night! So i took the journey to travel without the aid of an cap and glasses. It began when i visited the birth place of Krishna, when i bent down in the temple my glasses feel on the hard marble floor and they broke. I was super anxious without my glasses but i kept walking and over the months it worked out well. I dont hide behind a cap or glasses anymore. I am an Atheist but the irony is that it began in a temple! Its pure coincidence.

Here is a four point step that happened in my life, i hope it helps others to.So here goes.

1) Simple, I stopped thinking about how to cure myself.There is no cure, the thought that seeks the cure is the fear! Fear is a cycle, you seek answers and it stays alive. The one who seeks the answer is the fear. Stop feeding the mind troll.

2) I do not think of the worse that could happen in a situation, even if it does happen i dont care because is have seen worse, so i never think of how bad i will screw up or how i should try to stop it because you cant stop an event that never happened! It will work out well if you stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it..PERIOD.

3) I dont mind read, i dont know what other people think so i dont worry about what they would be thinking. The problem is not with them its with me..Get that strait, there is no problems outs side except in your self so dont make your problems stop thinking about them.

4)Get a councilor and medication, both help a lot. Medication because there is a natural chemical imbalance because of all the negative thoughts you had indulged all these years has created a pattern of negative chemicals that can be reversed with medication. So find the right medication for you.

I dont want to elaborate or stick around here. I won't answer any questions anymore, i dont want to think about this at all. In the end the question also arises, what was i cured of? My stupidity of thinking about it?You should Never think about it anymore not even an inch dont seek surety by seeing if it works, if it does not work nothing changed and if it does work you wont need to know!!

P.S.Mods if you can make this a sticky thread and close the response i hope it will be a positive influence to a lot of people!

Last edited:

panicsurvivor

Amazing!! That is almost Identical to the method I am currently using to end my panic disorder, except the medication part. Everyone should seriously listen to every thing that IJailledme just said because it is very true. I guess you won't read this but congrats anyway. Transcending fear is quite an feat. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

hoddesdon

This shows that recovery is possible, even though it seems impossible sometimes (or even all of the time). Yet that is a self-fulfilling prophecy - if you never try, you will never know; or not making the attempt makes it is impossible.

Yes, it is difficult, but a number of people on this website have done it. It is also important to be aware of the pitfalls, as mentioned in the thread: http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/si...e-with-sa-have-trouble-getting-over-it-11127/. That thread should be compulsory reading.

As EasySkanking said, there is in fact a responsibility to make the attempt.

I_jailed_me

Amazing!! That is almost Identical to the method I am currently using to end my panic disorder, except the medication part. Everyone should seriously listen to every thing that IJailledme just said because it is very true. I guess you won't read this but congrats anyway. Transcending fear is quite an feat. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

You have no disorder dont believe all that. Such words only keep you a prisoner to repeating those thoughts and finding solutions, if you have the guts not to seek an answer completely and never to think about it that itself will show you the way out!

Meds are necessary to keep you elated and help you move better.

I broke my own code of not comeing here but i wished the other douche bags here who only want to see how other people to have not gotten over it are missing my post! It is possible to get over it.

Also i never wanted to transcend fear, all i did was stop thinking those negative thoughts of how i will screw up the next time i meet someone.

coyote

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Waybuloo

What a refreshing attitude you have!

I believe you are on the way to 'cure' when you stop thinking and fretting about the anxiety and only focus on what you think is important.

Even if I still make a fool out of myself, I no longer think about it later. Amazing isn't it? The only different thing i've been doing lately is looking after someone else and thinking less about myself.

I think what you say is so true, and I believe that giving your problem a name, especially a medical, clinical name, makes it seem almost impossible to overcome. Duelling on it just fuels the fire.

Lol you refusing to transcend fear and instead to not indulge in it, almost seems like a short cut, when the rest of us have to go through CBT and time and time again work in baby steps to rationalise the fears. You're right. But not even thinking about it, you give no importance to them.

Last edited:

I_jailed_me

What a refreshing attitude you have!

I believe you are on the way to 'cure' when you stop thinking and fretting about the anxiety and only focus on what you think is important.

Even if I still make a fool out of myself, I no longer think about it later. Amazing isn't it? The only different thing i've been doing lately is looking after someone else and thinking less about myself.

I think what you say is so true, and I believe that giving your problem a name, especially a medical, clinical name, makes it seem almost impossible to overcome. Duelling on it just fuels the fire.

Lol you refusing to transcend fear and instead to not indulge in it, almost seems like a short cut, when the rest of us have to go through CBT and time and time again work in baby steps to rationalise the fears. You're right. But not even thinking about it, you give no importance to them.

Absolutely but dont just not regret after ward dont also regret before you meet people! Dont think about how you will screw up, never think of it till you meet them and then its easy from there.

I_jailed_me

Also i want to leave something very important here. If you want to kill yourself or if you really think your suffering your completely wrong! You are not suffering or getting hurt by your habits because if you where really getting hurt or in pain you would let go of it!

Imagine if your holding a fake rubber snake and you claim you cant let go of it because your afraid and scared to let go of the fake snake and i replace that with a real venomous cobra which would strike you with a deadly poision, would you let go immediately..? Why? Because it really hurts? when something really hurts like a snake or knife to your hand you will let go of it immediately without intellectualizing on how to do it or find a method to throw away the snake which is foolish, so the truth is YOU are not suffering, you get immense pleasure in think about your anxiety and fear, so you hold on and play games. If you are really in pain then you will jump up like you saw a snake and let go of it immediately! How can you ask the question how to let go or what method is there for that?

Apparently you dont see the danger of holding on to it or you have not suffered enough with it that you still want to play games with your thoughts,anxiety and fear! So dont complain just enjoy your suffering thats what you are doing other wise you would have let go of it a long time ago!

All the problems are with in you not outside of you, so stop thinking!

Last edited:

I_jailed_me

P.S. I not only not think of any social situation when i am alone, i also try not to think about most things that happen in society like how i would have to meet someone tomorrow, how rude some people are, how to impress someone, how i screwed up in some event 1year ago etc., i only think of someone when i meet them even then i dont think of what he is thinking, none of these events are alive right now at this moment! If i type something or rub a cream on my face i only rub the cream on my face i dont think of how stupid i was last week while rubbing that stuff on my face!! None of that matters. Do whatever your doing completely without thinking about yesterday or tomorrow.

Admin..I hope you make this a sticky atleast if its only for a while till people catch up.

goldatom

Hi,
Happy that you're over it. I'm thinking along the same lines all by myself. Fear is the main problem. And relaxing is the solution. Now just got to implement it :)

Wish you success in life!

Regards.

Surrogate

Oh.. i love these inspirational victory stories lol.
Great tips from great people.

Good job, and keep at it!

Luke1993

YES I do remember you! You were a pretty funny guy. Glad you posted back here to tell us of your success! Thank you!