I am confused.

Brit

I can tell that I am not your average Joe.

Since Tuesday (Which was the day my friend showed me her self-harm scars)
My mind has been in a state of constant confusion.

I seem to have some symptoms of PTSD, but I put a thread on here, and apparently I don't have PTSD

I have had loads of stress, and have had days were it got the better of me.

This was before My friend showed me her scars.

After that day, My mind has been in a massive state of confusion.

Can anyone on here Diagnose me?

Brit

And I get really Nervous when talking to teachers.

I can't sing in public.

But I can stick up for people.

It's like sticking up for people puts new courage into me.

Brit

Diagnosing is really best left to the professionals. None of them attend this board.

I fear I don't have it, and they would think I'm wasting their time.

I have no fear of expressing my opinion to people my age, but in front of a group or an adult, I can't talk for longer than 10 seconds without my stammer kicking in big time, as part of my brain pretty obiviously is scared of people.

ImNotMyIllness

Nathaniel is right. No one here is a doctor. You should really see one to get a proper diagnosis-You're not wasting anyone's time! :)

You are young so it is natural to be full of self doubts. But, there could be more going on.....

And, adults can be very scary for a kid as they seem to be critical and an authority type of figure.

OceanMist

From what you said and considering you on here, you probably have an anxiety disorder.

The social anxiety sort of goes with that from what I've seen.

I'm personally not a fan of all the technical terms. PTSD is just another form of anxiety to me.

Brit

From what you said and considering you on here, you probably have an anxiety disorder.

The social anxiety sort of goes with that from what I've seen.

I'm personally not a fan of all the technical terms. PTSD is just another form of anxiety to me.

There's a chance.

Don't know how big the chance is, but it is there.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You should see a doctor. We can't diagnose you because we are merely other sufferers. But if you need support, this place is the best :)

this_portrait

It's already been said, but you wouldn't be wasting a professional's time by seeking one out. It's their job to listen to what you have to say and come up with a proper diagnosis.