Hyperhidrosis is Demon Possession?

oolceeoo

Have you ever considered the idea that HH is a form of possession? Do you ever get a little crazy feeling like you are not in control of your own body?

I feel this evil, sinister thing always watching over me, never letting me free for even a moment. I wonder what a giant gathering of HH sufferers would reveal...maybe we're aliens. Or snakes! Slimy, slippery snakes!

Sprawling

HH is a kind of possession, as is getting sick, or having back problems etc. Whatever it is that causes one pain whether it's the emotional kind or physical kind, it feels like the demons are out to get us.

M

mrman

I have always wondered about this. I am religious so my beliefs allow for the possibility but true demon possession is much more devastating. In my opinion

Section_31

Lets take it a step further and say that in a way, any ailment could be considered posession in a way or more, could it not?.

Though for HH sufferer's i can imagine this must be more pronounced :(

oolceeoo

Lets take it a step further and say that in a way, any ailment could be considered posession in a way or more, could it not?.

Though for HH sufferer's i can imagine this must be more pronounced :(

Well, yes. This is aimed at people who have this condition. If you don't have it, this isn't meant for you. What I am saying is that I do not feel in control of my hands and feet, and at times my body as well.

You want to do certain things in life, possess certain things in life, that you feel you are on some sort of leash being held back from all the things you so desperately desire.

And this leash never seems to loosen its grip! You try to pull away, but the rope never slackens. Is this a blessing? Sparing me from the terrors of the world? Or is it a curse, and that I am the terror of the world?

You're being pulled into a maelstrom of madness! Oh, how quickly depression can turn to anger. How blue can change to red, at the drop of one salty sphere. Hahahaha!

oolceeoo

in that case, you just need to exorcise

Yessss, that's what I need. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any known way to get rid of this. Even our beloved science doesn't know! They just sever a nerve and transfer the problems elsewhere.

I do exercise the body and it makes no difference. I suppose if there were practitioners of exorcisms who knew what they were doing then they could assist in the removal, but I don't know of any. Do you?

coyote

I suppose if there were practitioners of exorcisms who knew what they were doing then they could assist in the removal, but I don't know of any. Do you?

none that i know personally - have you tried the yellow pages?

Sprawling

I guess we are not evolved as some would like us to be. Some things we just have very little control of, such as HH. That's why our ancestors experimented with Herbs, later different forms of medicine in the hopes of giving us control.

There seems to be little benefit for the ones creating the medicine's for HH. We live in a financially structured society. Cancer brings in money. HH does not.

oolceeoo:

Yes, I understand your questioning applies to specifically HH and we are answering broadly. HH does feel like it's strangling a part of me and I have very little control there of. The control I have over hands ad feet are ionto, yet even that has its moments of not working do to other abnormalities that my body has or creates.

Interesting point as to whether it spares of from the terrors of the world by making us paranoid to want to touch one another, or being embarrassed because one sweats through there clothing. I have experienced the terror of being social because of my sweating and I have experienced getting beyond it... too a point. The thoughts of sweat always linger in my mind. Somehow I continue on offering the world whatever it is that I can offer. In my case despite my sweating hands, created numerous social and activity groups that brought people together in ways that they previously didn't have prior.

I believe we all have something to contribute despite our sometimes debilitating modalities.

oolceeoo

none that i know personally - have you tried the yellow pages?

Hmm, a certain part of me has been born due to this "condition". I doubt this part of me would have even been born had it not been for the correct conditions and environment. Just the right amount of moisture, just the right amount of heat, yes. Much like the way certain plants can only grow in the right climates.

Like a mother who has given birth to a plague upon mankind, it is still her child. Perhaps it is necessary that I learn from the Masters. Cultivate it, if you will. Let the "friend" be born inside of me.

oolceeoo

I guess we are not evolved as some would like us to be. Some things we just have very little control of, such as HH. That's why our ancestors experimented with Herbs, later different forms of medicine in the hopes of giving us control.

There seems to be little benefit for the ones creating the medicine's for HH. We live in a financially structured society. Cancer brings in money. HH does not.

oolceeoo:

Yes, I understand your questioning applies to specifically HH and we are answering broadly. HH does feel like it's strangling a part of me and I have very little control there of. The control I have over hands ad feet are ionto, yet even that has its moments of not working do to other abnormalities that my body has or creates.

Interesting point as to whether it spares of from the terrors of the world by making us paranoid to want to touch one another, or being embarrassed because one sweats through there clothing. I have experienced the terror of being social because of my sweating and I have experienced getting beyond it... too a point. The thoughts of sweat always linger in my mind. Somehow I continue on offering the world whatever it is that I can offer. In my case despite my sweating hands, created numerous social and activity groups that brought people together in ways that they previously didn't have prior.

I believe we all have something to contribute despite our sometimes debilitating modalities.

Quite right, but suppose this has nothing to do with social issues? Do your hands and feet feel not only sweaty but hot? When I look at my hands and feet, I see burning pentagrams. They burn and thus they sweat always. No matter what I do. If I wear shoes, it's 10x worse my feet get super hot which means my hands get hot too. I can't do things which I should be able to with ease because my hands and feet are burning.

Sprawling

Hot hands... interesting. Most of sweaters get cold hands and feet. My daughter gets red hands that burn, yet doesn't sweat. If I believed in a devil, I'd say... well, uh, maybe??

Most of our sweating is not specifically related to social situations. My sweating can be triggered by watching a movie on TV. It can be a serious drama where I feel empathy or anything that has a lot of action. This is all part of our fight and flight mechanism that is messed up. I gather you have checked this all out to make sure there is no underlying cause?

oolceeoo

Hot hands... interesting. Most of sweaters get cold hands and feet. My daughter gets red hands that burn, yet doesn't sweat. If I believed in a devil, I'd say... well, uh, maybe??

Most of our sweating is not specifically related to social situations. My sweating can be triggered by watching a movie on TV. It can be a serious drama where I feel empathy or anything that has a lot of action. This is all part of our fight and flight mechanism that is messed up. I gather you have checked this all out to make sure there is no underlying cause?

Yes, I've been to so many doctors and tried every known treatment besides surgery. I just may be evil, and if you have it you might be too. Do you ever get evil tendencies from HH?

Sprawling

I have an evil tendency to want to slime people. It's fun to watch the reactions of others to whom I shake hands with. I just want to take my sweatiness and drown them. HH is just evil, therefore we must be also... unless otherwise.