howdy do everyone

scruffpot

hi all Im new to this site here, only having discovered it today when researching into a few things that have seemed to have gone a bit wrong with me, and have found lots of really good information from you lovely lot here on SPW. But anyway Im a 28yr old m in plymouth uk, Im a musican playing in lots of bands (bass guitar) genearly spending lots of my time surfing and eating cheese toasties (this week). Anyway if there is anyone who fancies a natter with an easy going person good sense of humor then get in touch

scruff.

blonderedhead

hello! welcome and i hope you find any support that you are looking for here. Surfing and playing music sounds awesome and cheese toasties.... well I'm not sure what those are exactly but they sound soooo cute!!!!

scruffpot

howdy thanks for the reply, surfing and playing music and eating cheese toasties all at the same time is even more fun but a bit differcult :) umm i gota find a good pic to put in my profile....

scruffpot

yes you can have some cheese toasties if you want i prefer fresh salmon and brie. but today my cheese toasties have marmite in

celestialrecluse

blonderedhead- a cheese toastie is like a grilled cheese sandwhich, i think thats what you americans call them.lols!

Hey scruffpot! welcomes! surfing is cool i tried it once but couldn't really get the hang of it! drowning isn't that much fun! lols!

Marmite *gags and runs away*

princess_haru

scruffpot said:
marmite is the best thing in the world as you can see from my collection below i may have a slight problem hehehehe
http://i30.tinypic.com/30aw67q.jpg

8O :eek:

Heehee, I'm a bit like that about strawberry poptarts!

Contrary to what the marmite people tell us, it is possible to neither love nor hate it... some days I like it and some days I'm not so keen *shrugs*

Salmon and brie however... *drools*

scruffpot

I dont love or hate it , I adore it. except the champagne mix yuck. Also never make cocktails with it in vodka it really makes the place pong (DONT ASK IT WAS A DRUNKEN THING)

scruffpot

i think they should do marmite and beans on tast with cheese on top flavour yum :)

howdy Psychedelicious hows you this fine evening?

scruffpot

Howdy 2crowded hows you diddling? hope your having a splendid day

toased sarnies rock but at this moment in time im considering a mug of tea.