how to tell whether she likes you

foxdude

So there's this girl in my class, we kinda have a history (nothing serious, just flirting), but lately I've been finding myself staring at her and thinking about her more than before. Too bad, I've kept her waiting too long and now she doesn't seem to show any specific interest anymore...
The thing is, she's also very shy, and she doesn't really like the group of friends I'm usually hanging out with (loud and noisy)...so it's kinda hard to find out whether she actually doesn't care about me anymore and just sees me as an entertaining friend, or is too shy to come up to me and act all flirty in front of my friends...
In the first case, I don't want to waste my time, neither do I want to bother her anymore...
In the second case, how the hell am I ever supposed to show her that I like her, when we only see eachother when there's tons of people around???

Richey

from personal experience you can't leave it hanging for too long whether its a shot at a friendship or a relationship, whatever it is you have to instigate some sort of effort to show attention. i've had alot of opportunities with girls but because i stayed idle and didn't make much of an effort myself to approach them they just lost interest. it happened like that everytime..so there is a pattern going on. i now have learnt that in order to keep interest you have to initiate banter and make an effort yourself.....i think the biggest problem for me is that i'm quiet in group situations because i dont like everyone hearing me talk so this gives people the impression that i'm some sort of snob ...i'm not its just shyness.....

good luck, all you need to do is initiate something, ask her out to a cafe or something fun..

Iseesky

I would make it clear to her that you are interested. Ditch your loud and noisy friends (she's probably intimidated by them) and spend some time with her alone. She probably knows that your friends are important to you, and the fact that you're willing to spend time with her over your friends will let her know that she's important to you too. Once you get her alone, it should be easier for her and for you to be yourselves and flirt like you once did. Should be easy to tell whether she likes you from there. Does she talk to other guys? Pay attention to how she looks at them and reacts to them. If she likes you, she should react to you differently than she does to them. Being a shy girl myself, guys I like make me more nervous and I tend to stumble over my words, become very bashful and smile more.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
At this point, probably the best thing you could do would be to just put her out of your mind and remember that there are billions of other women in the world.

Don't concern yourself with impressing anyone or trying to find out how she feels, because then you're just gonna come-off as needy and that's the biggest deal-breaker in the world.

Just relax and have fun with your friends, if she likes you and likes the way you conduct yourself, she'll let you know. And whatever you do, don't alter who you are or start ignoring your friends unless it's something you're doing for yourself.

spendogz

Write her a love letter and hand it to her with your head down then quickly run off and wait for her to respond.