How to Be Alone

xDreamseller

Watched that quite a while ago. It's a nice video but I always thought her voice didn't sound like it came from her...I dunno, some people are like that.

Thanks for sharing though :)

mikebird

Banned
I like it. It does give me power to live at home without arguments and live by my principles. Driving. Being in a field, by water. Good part of life was spending time in big parties, liking the same things - loud music, but some people become a bit annoying. Watching movies and listening to quality music alone was what I did in childhood and now. Power in inside. Bike ride around town, parks at the weekend, and even entering a church with an unlocked door with nobody there, walking around the altar, speaking to a wooden Jesus on a cross, asking "what have you done to me, and why?" i'm not a fan of that. Liking the power to live as myself, with no external pressure or influence. ;)

Normal people spend every thought thinking about others. I only think of myself. I want to use that sole power to influence others in an assertive and creative way. I'd give a good sermon.