How often do you take a shower?

Sad-Kitten

I used to shower every other day, but now i usually shower twice a day. I've kinda developed a bit of Germaphobia. :lol:

Whenever I wake up, which is usually once a day. Probably 10 minutes in the summer and 20+ in the winter when it's too cold to get out. If I skip a day, my hair feels too annoying and my head will start to itch.

Rodox

once a day,in the summer like twice a day(Japan is very hot and humid in this season).

marciaX3

psychedelicious,

i'm gonna hate myself for admitting this lol but you're not alone. i've actually stepped it up from 1x a week to 2x a week recently lol, dunno how long that will last. i HATE showering with a passion, it's a worse chore to me than cleaning the bathroom! ever since i was a kid, i've hated showering. i guess part of the reason is i never grew out of that kind of thinking like most kids do when they start puberty/adolescence lol. my therapist has shared her theory with me that she thinks it may also be b/c of my trauma past that happened around the beginning of adolescence which is quite possible.

and i refuse to do baths b/c to me, baths are just sitting in your own dirtyass water and that's just disgusting to me.

Lonelykitsune

once every 2-3 days ireland isnt very warm and i dont do much to caus me to sweat so i dont really need to shower anymore than that,i tak forever whn i do though.Im mainly concerned about how dirty my fringe lloks even when the rest of my hair is clean