How great does your moodswings vary?..

Ecclesiastes

Mine varies really greatly. It's kinda scary me thinks.
I could be laughing out loudly and making a joke out of everything and the next thing I know, I lost the smile on my face and my eyes are filled with tears.

Or I could be so annoyed with every single thing around me and I have no idea why.

Am trying to control my emotions and handle them better though.. hope it gets better..

I can go from being witty Mr Popular-on-top-of-the-world, to nearly-suicidal-fetal-position in about 3 minutes. :/

Tiercel

I'm usually pretty even-keeled, varying between being completely miserable and not feeling sad or miserable (what I call "happy"). But I've been off my antidepressant since early this month and I've been feeling like utter crap ever since. Sad, lethargic, basically "depressed." And I'm not an idiot; I stopped due to adverse side effects.

And I think my brain is still adjusting itself because I've been feeling a bit more emotional than usual. I actually almost cried while watching Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" tonight. Really, who the hell does that? And I can't even become pregnant!

:rolleyes:

jaixo

Most days, I experience my normal, dull self mood, a rather happy girl mood, a wanting-to-punch-a-wall(-or-maybe-something-worse :/) pissed mood, and a really gloomy, anxious mood. Dull and pissed are the most consistent in intensity but the dull is just me and the irritability/short temper seems to run in the family. The thing is that, usually, nothing in particular sets me off for anything. It just happens. I try to hide the negatives, but I can only bottle so much. I never fully explode though..I can't even bring myself to fight with my mom like a normal teen (hah..). But it takes a lot to hold back; more than it used to.

Mm..sorry for the longish reply.. >.<

Ecclesiastes

Most days, I experience my normal, dull self mood, a rather happy girl mood, a wanting-to-punch-a-wall(-or-maybe-something-worse :/) pissed mood, and a really gloomy, anxious mood. Dull and pissed are the most consistent in intensity but the dull is just me and the irritability/short temper seems to run in the family. The thing is that, usually, nothing in particular sets me off for anything. It just happens. I try to hide the negatives, but I can only bottle so much. I never fully explode though..I can't even bring myself to fight with my mom like a normal teen (hah..). But it takes a lot to hold back; more than it used to.

Mm..sorry for the longish reply.. >.<
Hey no worries about that :)

Omg, I think we are so alike? It happens the same for me too. It just happens, well I'm in the science field I've learned that its due to some biochemicals inside of us that made it this way but then yeah :/ I usually try to get away with it by just going to sleep. That way, no one gets to see this side of me, not even myself....

jaixo

Hey no worries about that :)

Omg, I think we are so alike? It happens the same for me too. It just happens, well I'm in the science field I've learned that its due to some biochemicals inside of us that made it this way but then yeah :/ I usually try to get away with it by just going to sleep. That way, no one gets to see this side of me, not even myself....

:eek: I love science :D haha. I actually read the same thing while looking up mental illnesses (I was trying to figure out what's wrong with me). I do the same thing, though. I made myself nocturnal for awhile for the same reason. I still sleep a lot since it's summer but I know I'll have to deal with it again when school starts back up.

UnOccupied

My moods are usually pretty even unless something really annoys me. I have an awful temper.

I wish i had a temper. I can only react to people when i'm comfortable with them. Even then, its hard. I think i get mad about too many things to have a temper, if you know what i mean. I'd be screaming at everyone if i let it out.