How do people make you feel?

Lorraine Manca

really i think its a huge mistake to think you're missing out because you dont live a typical life. while those folks are doing their social thing and having a life, they're missing out on what we do, having an inner life, our worlds on the inside. there's nothing wrong with that. there is something wrong with trying to be those people who live on the outside, at least i think so.

iamthenra

Yep... I do know what you mean. I have been really feeling depressed lately because I do feel like I am missing out on all those social things. I just know that I am going to my grave with allot of regrets, and I'm powerless to change a thing.

really i think its a huge mistake to think you're missing out because you dont live a typical life. while those folks are doing their social thing and having a life, they're missing out on what we do, having an inner life, our worlds on the inside. there's nothing wrong with that. there is something wrong with trying to be those people who live on the outside, at least i think so.

What's sad is that those people who live like that are more "accepted" in the eyes of the world than us. Outgoing people are admired, while quiet living people are made to feel like they don't fit in. Why couldn't it have been the other way around?

So many nights I hear my neighbors having parties, and the world just seems to go on without me while I sit at home.

The thought of everyone else getting along just fine makes me feel incredibly small and insignificant.

M1tCh

Banned
Depressed, irritated, amused, sometimes perplexed...The whole enchilada.

Check out these crocheted acorns...

acorn1.jpg

F|_|c/< Yeah!!!