How can i keep my cool if another women flirts with my bf

Silatuyok

I guess it would depend on the situation and the severity of the flirting. If she interrupts our conversation to be obnoxious, then I would give her my nicest "**** you" smile and then carry on with my life. If it's something more inappropriate (like sitting in his lap, for example), I fully expect my boyfriend to deal with it properly.
Chances are the waitress wasn't trying to hit on your man in any serious way. If nothing else, it's an ego boost for him, and no harm done.

ImNotMyIllness

Nothing wrong with being jealous at the moment. The waitress could have just been being friendly on not hitting on your boyfriend. Answering for him is a great way to let her know what's up.
I've had women who were secure get jealous during moments like that. Don't worry about it...Personally, I find it flattering if my girlfriend gets a little jealous.

MotherWolff

Banned
I'm just now experiencing what its like to have a bf who loves and cares about you. So yeahn I probably would get real jealous if some chick was getting all friendly with my man. But I wouldn't want to make him feel bad. . ..