How are you feeling?

Nanita

I've been feeling dizzy. I was drunk friday night, and had a hangover saturday, and I started to feel dizzy. Now it's monday and I'm actually feeling more dizzy than before. Does anyone know what I can do? I've been eating heathily and also had sugar...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've been feeling dizzy. I was drunk friday night, and had a hangover saturday, and I started to feel dizzy. Now it's monday and I'm actually feeling more dizzy than before. Does anyone know what I can do? I've been eating heathily and also had sugar...

Have you taken anything for the dizziness - aspirin or paracetamol?
And have you gotten enough rest since getting drunk? Sorry ah cannae give ya any better advice than that.

Louco

I wish getting a haircut didn't feel like going for a walk into Mordor, my hair is already turning into a mane.

The community around here is so nice, I get the feeling I'm not being as nice as I should be to them by being too quiet. Tsk...

Nanita

Have you taken anything for the dizziness - aspirin or paracetamol?
And have you gotten enough rest since getting drunk? Sorry ah cannae give ya any better advice than that.

Thank you Graeme... I haven't taken any pills, cause I didn't know that they help with dizziness? I've had rest yes.... I thought the dizziness would get better and not worse, the more time passed since being drunk, but no!

Louco

Thank you Graeme... I haven't taken any pills, cause I didn't know that they help with dizziness? I've had rest yes.... I thought the dizziness would get better and not worse, the more time passed since being drunk, but no!

I really think you should go to the doctor to check that out.

I hope it's nothing, but could be something serious.

Also, going around or driving feeling dizzy could be dangerous, maybe you could call a cab or ask someone to give you a ride?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Thank you Graeme... I haven't taken any pills, cause I didn't know that they help with dizziness?

Well, I don't know if they help, per sa, it's just that I'm always told take an aspirin or paracetamol whenever I feel dizzy.

Also, as Louco said, better see a doctor just to be on the safe side. Sounds like ya could be coming down with the flu.

defiance

Well let's see where to begin. I can't stand this pointless existence anymore. I'm tired of being scared and anxious and depressed all the time. Everyday I read about good people that tragically died young, people who had something to live for, and I feel terrible that I am alive and they aren't. Every night I go to sleep hoping I die peacefully in my sleep but no such luck yet. I refuse to keep going on like this for too much longer. It will happen sooner or later. Either by natural causes or some cause outside of myself or I'll do it myself. There is no way NO WAY I will continue to live like this because this isn't living. This, if anything, is merely existing and suffering. The worst part is the people you let down who have been good to you. I wish I was never born.

Graeme1988

Well let's see where to begin. I can't stand this pointless existence anymore. I'm tired of being scared and anxious and depressed all the time. Everyday I read about good people that tragically died young, people who had something to live for, and I feel terrible that I am alive and they aren't. Every night I go to sleep hoping I die peacefully in my sleep but no such luck yet. I refuse to keep going on like this for too much longer. It will happen sooner or later. Either by natural causes or some cause outside of myself or I'll do it myself. There is no way NO WAY I will continue to live like this because this isn't living. This, if anything, is merely existing and suffering. The worst part is the people you let down who have been good to you. I wish I was never born.

^ This is how ah've been feeling lately.

Disappointed and feeling ignored as usual :sad:.

Sorry tae hear that, Marc.

Graeme1988

Not long back from seeing Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra in Glasgow, live in concert. They were absolutely brilliant! Doubt ah'll see another music gig this year that'll even close to matching the performance and atmosphere of that gig.

So, right now, I'm euphorically happy.
happy.gif
happy-clap.gif
happy-dancing.gif

S_Spartan

It happens to me all the time even amongst social anxiety people. I'm getting frustrated now [emoji107].
I dont mind so much being ignored anymore cause usually when people do talk its only to b1tch at ya or moan about their lives.

Its never usually fun.

Marc7

I dont mind so much being ignored anymore cause usually when people do talk its only to b1tch at ya or moan about their lives.

Its never usually fun.

For me it's frustrating because I'm trying to make friends online. Who moans about their lives to you?

S_Spartan

For me it's frustrating because I'm trying to make friends online. Who moans about their lives to you?

It's hard to make friends online these days. People have attention spans of a gnat. lol

Just about everyone I know moans about their lives can't say I know one person I would say was actually happy with their lives.

I do my share as well but I like to laugh and say funny things sometimes but nobody understands my humor and most people are serious.

Oh well...

Marc7

It's hard to make friends online these days. People have attention spans of a gnat. lol

Just about everyone I know moans about their lives can't say I know one person I would say was actually happy with their lives.

I do my share as well but I like to laugh and say funny things sometimes but nobody understands my humor and most people are serious.

Oh well...

What is gnat? Yea it is very hard, you think the attention span is why people don't respond to messages?

Is this in real life or no?

What humor is that?

S_Spartan

What is gnat? Yea it is very hard, you think the attention span is why people don't respond to messages?

Is this in real life or no?

What humor is that?

A gnat is a little bug that never sit still, always moving from one place to another. I do think that short attention spans is part of why people don't respond because their minds are going many directions at once. You have to really entertain them to capture and keep their attention which is too much work for me.

both real life and online.

I generally have a sarcastic sense of humor that many people don't understand.

Nanita

I really think you should go to the doctor to check that out.

I hope it's nothing, but could be something serious.

Also, going around or driving feeling dizzy could be dangerous, maybe you could call a cab or ask someone to give you a ride?

Thank you so much.
I feel better today, I barely feel dizzy at all. But yesterday was really bad, constant dizziness/vertigo and nausea.

I didn't go to a doctor, cause I wanted to wait and see if I got better.

I think it must have been dehydration (after a long night of drinking a lot of alcohol) and exhaustion (lack of sleep) and possibly not enough iron in my diet.

Last edited: