How are you feeling?

Dead_on_Arrival

stupid.
why does mom always have to point out that I look terrible in everything I wear?
I should just never bother changing out of my pyjamas. -__- There's no point, anyways... not like I'll ever leave the house.

What do parents know anyway. They are to old to be fashionable, they are beyond the realms of fashion. And anyway, fashion is an art form, it is an expression of ones self. You wear what you want and when anyone makes a comment just say I am expressing my inner self through my appearence.:D

Dead_on_Arrival

You've got that mountain bike though. I'm sure you could drop that 7lb in another month.

My bike is dead at the moment and I can't run due to problems with my feet so I'm doing the depression thing and binge eating junk food. I know I am doing it but can't seem to stop myself. I have no self control at the mo.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Found a blog I started (1 whopping post) two years ago, it has left me feeling intrigued. I know what I was thinking when I wrote it, but I can't place myself there emotionally. I even remember writing it, but it's like I'm watching a movie because I don't identify with the person.

The post itself is clearly my writing style (which I would have thought had changed since then) and talks about many things which still hold true. Here it is if you're interested in hearing from 17 year old me about my "shyness"

Invisibleman

Im wondering why i even bother to get showered and dressed on the weekends when im just going to go straight back into my room for the rest of the day:confused:

MrJones

Im wondering why i even bother to get showered and dressed on the weekends when im just going to go straight back into my room for the rest of the day:confused:
I like to do some workout on weekends so the showers don't feel useless even if I don't go out :)

Actually I just come from taking a shower after some exercise, and now I feel better.

AsTimeBurns

Everything I say is a lie.

Except that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that.

And that.

MrJones

Everything I say is a lie.

Except that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that.

And that.
Say cake

MrJones

Cheating though. You know I can't just say "Cake" -.O
You said cake! And everything you say it's a lie, so......

Sorry, I'm quite lame at joking XD

I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but if you don't I understand that this is being weird XD

AsTimeBurns

You said cake! And everything you say it's a lie, so......

Sorry, I'm quite lame at joking XD

I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but if you don't I understand that this is being weird XD

Yeah but I was pointing out that I can't just literally say "cake", because the forum won't let me post such a short message.

AsTimeBurns

Yeah, I've been trying to change my diet around a bit to help curb my anxiety levels. So far I've been really cutting back on caffeine, which has been helping a little. Sodium is next in line.

o. I was just making a joke..you know.. "sh*t to do"..."eat more bran".

I failz again >.>