Horrible wet Summer in UK...great isn't it!

teandtoast

Anyone else loving it ?
I've been dreading Summer as my HH is alot more harder to deal with in the hot weather and so far Summer has been wet and cold...love it!
Everyone else has been complaining and I've just been enjoying it while I still can ...
will probably be boiling hot next week now. :rolleyes:

karl:-/

Yip its my bday this month and I hope the heavens open Hahaha... I'm dreading the sun,funny being born in the summer and now hating the sun :-/ Crazy but that's HH for you....

Bring on the branston!!,

Remus

Staff member
It's to do with the jet stream in the wrong place, I think the whole world has been betting some crazy weather the last few years.

Duzmiu

im loving the cold and wet weather...the other weekend we had that mini hot spell and it was horrible was like 34'c in my room and i could barely sleep from the heat..im glad its back to cold and wet weather now...was nice to hear some thunder yesterday shame wasnt a big storm havent had one of those in along time now

karl:-/

We had a thunderstorm in Newcastle last wk. Was epic a bolt of lightening struck the tyne bridge look class on the pic ive got of it...

At least everyone knows how its feels to be soaked threw.. I cope better on cold days as I like to wrap up rather than have to take layers off. Witch can only means on thing any way, I'm sweating buckets,then the unwanted attention begins or that's what goes threw my head...