Honesty actually does pay off

Felgen

A few days ago, I was at a job interview. I knew the person doing the interview and he knew that my previous job experiences weren't that great. When he asked about physical health, I explained that I had some problems with coordination, but that my health was good otherwise.

I explained that the coordination problems were caused by ADD. He didn't see it as a problem and I got the job the very next day. :)

dooby-duck

Well done on getting the job :). It's good that you got the opportunity to discuss your problems, at least you can go there knowing that they understand.

hangbi92

A few days ago, I was at a job interview. I knew the person doing the interview and he knew that my previous job experiences weren't that great. When he asked about physical health, I explained that I had some problems with coordination, but that my health was good otherwise.

I explained that the coordination problems were caused by ADD. He didn't see it as a problem and I got the job the very next day. :)

Thats good for you
Is this OK to if I tell the job interviewer that I have SAD? I think SAD is more problem than ADD :confused:

Predacon

I applaud your honesty, but did you really have a choice? If the person you were interviewing knew of your past experiences I don't see how you could lie. The question is if it was someone you had no previous dealings how honest would you be than?

Ignace

Forklift driving, I'm probably gonna do that too.;)
Bit late but congratulations with the job !:D