Hiya!

KnuffleBunny

Hello there, KnuffleBunny here. I do not have SAD myself, but my boyfriend does and I want to do what I can to help him with it. I thought to join this forum and find more information from actual people who have it. I have an ex with it as well, but I think I was unable to fully understand it back then. This one however is a keeper and I refuse to give up; I want to be able to be strong for him in the areas he is not. :)

KnuffleBunny

Well he has gone to therapy off and on for a few years and from what I understand has gotten a lot better; I don't think he would be interested unfortunately in joining himself though.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Well, Heyas and Welcome! He'd benefit from joining; but you can too. Hope he knows how lucky he is to have a girlfriend that cares so much about him =)

Heeya Knufflebunny, Welcome to SPW.
It's nice to acknownledge yourself about SA, to understand your bf :)
I hope you have a great time here and find what you want to know :)
Btw, are you from Holland? Because Knuffle looks a lot like ''Knuffel''. :p
Knuffel means hug in general (or stuffed animal) or hugging someone. lol
just wondering.

Greetz Sassy

KnuffleBunny

Heeya Knufflebunny, Welcome to SPW.
It's nice to acknownledge yourself about SA, to understand your bf :)
I hope you have a great time here and find what you want to know :)
Btw, are you from Holland? Because Knuffle looks a lot like ''Knuffel''. :p
Knuffel means hug in general (or stuffed animal) or hugging someone. lol
just wondering.

Greetz Sassy

Actually, my boyfriend is Dutch, he lives in the Netherlands and I'm learning the language because of him. Feel like a total n00b now that you point out the spelling, lol!! XD Oh well, we grow, we learn and I will get better. :p

Actually, my boyfriend is Dutch, he lives in the Netherlands and I'm learning the language because of him. Feel like a total n00b now that you point out the spelling, lol!! XD Oh well, we grow, we learn and I will get better. :p

Oh oops (A) lol. What country are you in? It's funny, Cuz I'm teaching Dutch on YouTube, So If you ever need some lessons to learn speaking Dutch, just check my channel :p
oh and don't mind the spelling, it's an english forum so who cares right? :D

KnuffleBunny

Oh oops (A) lol. What country are you in? It's funny, Cuz I'm teaching Dutch on YouTube, So If you ever need some lessons to learn speaking Dutch, just check my channel :p
oh and don't mind the spelling, it's an english forum so who cares right? :D

Lol, I'm in the USA; my boyfriend and I met online through a random friend add and eventually things became real. He even faced a fear of flying in airplanes to come meet me, lol. Thanks for saying so, I'll check it out :D

dean01

hiya knufflebunny. i hope your boyfriend relises how lucky he is to have your support. goodluck to you both.