Hidrex plan?

ukchick

Hi
Just after some advice please about how long I should use the machine for before I start cutting it down for maintenance treatments.
Currently thinking of using it for 15 mins each day for 2 weeks,then not sure!
Do you think go to every other day or twice a week etc.
I would really appreciate any advice as just a few days off coming to the end of my 2 week usage.
Hope that makes sense.lol.
Thanks

hyp-hi

I do 15 minutes every 2 to 3 days. You can adjust it depending on how much you sweat. It's all trial and error.

ysh

15 minutes every day until your desired level of dryness is achieved, could happen within two weeks, could take longer. Then treatments every 2nd day for a couple of weeks. Still happy with the results? Give every 3rd day a try for some weeks. Still working you can go on with treatments every 4th day. I think you get the idea, and as hyp-hi mentioned it is trial and error.

And some other advice, if fingertips is a problem you can extra treat fingertips alone with a lower current/voltage setting after treating palms.

Good luck with the treatments and report back how it goes!

Sprawling

I've done 1 hour each day (30 minutes each side) every day for about 10 days. Maintenance treatment is every 6-10 days or so depending on the temperature and season. It's all about trial and error. My treatment is specifically what works for me. We are all different.

ukchick

Thank you
I've used the machine for nearly two weeks with great results but was using Maxim daily before I bought the machine which worked okay.
I haven't been brave enough to give up Maxim completely,which I guess is mad as the results aren't accurate but I am slowly weaning myself off.lol.

Sprawling

The bottom line is that you are achieving dryness. You'll give up the Maxim when you feel you are ready. Be happy with the dryness.