hi (:

Matt123

Hey :)

My name is Matthew im 22 years old and from England. Ive been meaning to post for awhile but been kinda afraid lol. I have suffered with sa since my early teens although didnt find out about sa intill a few years back, i think it developed from being bullied at school and having a mean drunk stepdad. I realy want to go to university get a good job and have a wife and kids in the future but with my sa feel like it wont happen ::(: .
its great to see like minded people and know im not alone. Hope to get to know some of you ^^

LadyWench

Hey :)

My name is Matthew im 22 years old and from England. Ive been meaning to post for awhile but been kinda afraid lol. I have suffered with sa since my early teens although didnt find out about sa intill a few years back, i think it developed from being bullied at school and having a mean drunk stepdad. I realy want to go to university get a good job and have a wife and kids in the future but with my sa feel like it wont happen ::(: .
its great to see like minded people and know im not alone. Hope to get to know some of you ^^

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you were able to post, despite being afraid. :p I know that feeling.

Hopefully this forum can offer some help to you. It is nice to converse with people going through similar experiences.