Hi guys, I need your help!!!!

TLB

Hi guys, I'm sorry to be a pain. I need participants to fill out this online survey for me. Anyone can do it and it takes no longer than 5 minutes! It is for my university project, so I really need your help :) it is anonymous as well, so don't worry. If you need any help answering, please go ahead and ask me! I would be even more grateful if you hit LIKE & SHARE on facebook (other social networking services are available) as well. The more respondents, the merrier!

Microbiology Project Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Thanks,
All of my love <3 :bigsmile:

MikeyC

Okay, I did the survey. I'm assuming it's all about cleanliness. :) I didn't know the question with all those contaminants, as I'd never heard of any, so I answered that I didn't expect to see any.

Good luck with the survey. :)

TLB

Thank you so much guys. I can't tell you how much it means to me! The questions that you're unsure about is good, don't worry. Part of my hypothesis was that the general public aren't really informed about the microbial side of cleanliness; so it is brilliant when participants are unsure!

You've all done me a huge favour, THANK YOU :) it is still open until mid-March for others to fill out.

All the best!