Hey

jaim38

Why do you think that? I think you look just fine. btw, looks are not everything. Other factors such as wits, sense of humor, and being nice counts too.

ImNotMyIllness

As a straight man, you're a decent looking guy. In no way, should your appearance be hampering your social life unless you let it.
All of the SAs on this forum (almost all) have major issues with their appearance. Sometimes I call it the attractive person's disease. They refuse to believe that they're not ugly, regardless of how many times you tell them that they're good looking.

..Welcome to the club! :)

WishingICould

what is wits?

no i don't i have acne

wits plural of wit (Noun)
Noun
Mental sharpness and inventiveness; keen intelligence.
The intelligence required for normal activity; basic human intelligence.

Ever heard the phrase "keep your wits about you?"

Marc7

As a straight man, you're a decent looking guy. In no way, should your appearance be hampering your social life unless you let it.
All of the SAs on this forum (almost all) have major issues with their appearance. Sometimes I call it the attractive person's disease. They refuse to believe that they're not ugly, regardless of how many times you tell them that they're good looking.

..Welcome to the club! :)
can you explain the attractive person disease?

i didn't say it affects or hampers my social life, my social anxiety does and not feeling attractive doesn't help

Marc7

Not feeling attractive is part of social anxiety.

wits plural of wit (Noun)
Noun
Mental sharpness and inventiveness; keen intelligence.
The intelligence required for normal activity; basic human intelligence.

Ever heard the phrase "keep your wits about you?"

i didn' that was part of social anxiety, it thought i was part of self esteem. but look wise i geniuenly don't find myself attractive though

no i never hear that phrase before.