Hey im new :D

Magicmuffin

I was surfing on the net searching about this social phobia thing when I found this site. It was so amazing to know there are other people that feel the same way as i do... don't laugh, but i even dropped a tear... well, i hope i get to know some people and understand a little bit more of this

yeesh im excited :D uh, sorry, see I knew that there existed other shy people but i think what i have is something way more than just "shy". And so ummm hello :d

Niteowl

I was surfing on the net searching about this social phobia thing when I found this site. It was so amazing to know there are other people that feel the same way as i do... don't laugh, but i even dropped a tear... well, i hope i get to know some people and understand a little bit more of this

yeesh im excited :D uh, sorry, see I knew that there existed other shy people but i think what i have is something way more than just "shy". And so ummm hello :d

Aaww that's alright - it must have felt great to finally find a place where people will understand. : )

Welcome to the site!