Hello

Lotus1993

I am 23 and have suffered from severe social anxiety my whole life. It has affected every part of my life and makes it very hard to do anything that involves other people. I really want to get better, and have started seeing a counselor. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! šŸ˜Š

Mikazuki1590

Welcome, man. I also deal with SA but it sounds like mine is less severe than yours. None the less, I understand and there's plenty of others here who do as well. I wish you luck in conquering your SA.:thumbup:

Last edited:

arjuna

Welcome! I found this site more than 10 years ago and it hasnĀ“t helped me that much. Good luck!

theoutsider

Hello Lotus1993 and welcome. I have found this forum immensely helpful, especially when I first joined as I wasn't aware there were so many who shared the same difficulties as I. Hope you become a regular contributor. There are some really good people here.

Steiner

Welcome! I found this site more than 10 years ago and it hasnĀ“t helped me that much. Good luck!

True that lols. For me to get better required medication and therapy and just inching out slowly. Can be a good place to talk about experiences though but looking to get better using this site as the cure is unlikely.