Hello

mrlonely1

Hi I'm mrlonely, 20 years old, and live in deep south Texas. My problem is I'm an overthinker. I'm always talking to myself in my head of whatever it is I'm doing. Whenever I'm with other people, I start thinking they are judging and looking at me on everything I do and not in a good way. Because I think this my mind blanks out and just can't start a conversation and feel like a weirdo. Feels like I'm being bullied even though they don't say nothing. I started searching what was it I have on the internet. My search ended here where someone else posted there problems and he pretty much discribed me except I dont think he was an ovethinker. I always thought I was the only person who had this problem.Anyways that was a little about me and I hope I get better cause being mrlonely is a horrible feeling and I hope I can help others as well.

DeadmanWalking

Welcome to the forum mrlonely and, don't worry, you're not alone:). It even says it up at the top of the page:D. Hope you enjoy it here and hope you make some good friends on here.

And overthinking? Yeah, I'm one too::eek::. I usually lessen it by dedicating my thoughts to multiple things, so I'm not paying full attention to my "negative voice" and I can hear what people are saying.

mrlonely1

Welcome to the forum mrlonely and, don't worry, you're not alone:). It even says it up at the top of the page:D. Hope you enjoy it here and hope you make some good friends on here.

And overthinking? Yeah, I'm one too::eek::. I usually lessen it by dedicating my thoughts to multiple things, so I'm not paying full attention to my "negative voice" and I can hear what people are saying.
Thanks. I started writing down my thoughts on a journal and has helped a little.

Srijita52

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm a huge overthinker too. Whenever I find myself dwelling on the negative thoughts, I try to distract myself by doing something I like. I'm glad writing a journal is helping you.

Xervello

Hello and welcome, Mr. L. I'm the same as you, hyper-aware of surroundings, others, and myself; over-analysing and re-living in my head the looks others gave, the things I said, etc. I'm relatively new here, as well, but have found quite a few posts already of those like me and you. Just remind yourself that you're not alone and your problems don't make you weird. They may be ones others don't understand, but that's not a bad thing. Read the posts here and I'm sure the stories and experiences others have gone through will help a little. And if you have questions, we're all more than happy to listen and assist if possible. :)

mrlonely1

Hello and welcome, Mr. L. I'm the same as you, hyper-aware of surroundings, others, and myself; over-analysing and re-living in my head the looks others gave, the things I said, etc. I'm relatively new here, as well, but have found quite a few posts already of those like me and you. Just remind yourself that you're not alone and your problems don't make you weird. They may be ones others don't understand, but that's not a bad thing. Read the posts here and I'm sure the stories and experiences others have gone through will help a little. And if you have questions, we're all more than happy to listen and assist if possible. :)
Thanks for the advise Xervello :). Yea I have also found lots of post of others who describe everything that I am. Seeing other with the same problem makes me feel better cause I know I'm not alone. Thanks again and nice meeting you