Hello!

Apotheosis

Ello. My name is Alexander Valentine. It's like Alexander the Great, just instead of conquering and annexing smaller city-states, I conquer and... ah, annex... hearts. *cough* Anyways, you can call me Alex.

As for who I am... well, I'm a senior in high school about to graduate to go study film and production at a state university. I'm also sort of a modern hermit, feeling like I'm always trapped watching from the outskirts of society while the normal people live their normal lives.

It's difficult to describe the way I really see it, but basically, I'm not much of a people person, though I rather wish I was. I've been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and severe social anxiety disorder, both of which are connected to other conditions like my oh so beloved insomnia (fun fact: it's 2:44am where I am!).

I compensate for the above by obsessively exercising and wielding an unending repertoire of astonishingly bad jokes.

So hey :D I thought I'd drop in and see what's going on in this corner of the internet. Maybe hang around a little if I like the atmosphere. I'm bringing weirdness and donuts! ::p:

Oh, and I overuse smilies. The little bastards always manage to sneak into my typing even when I don't want them!

Phoenixx

Welcome Alex! I'm a senior in high school too. Will be officially done in about 2 1/2 months. :) Kudos to your avatar pic. I love ::p:

Death Rider

Hello and welcome!
It's good to see a person who knows who he is, feels confident about himself and has found a way to turn his disability in to an ability.