hello world

ilmatross

hey guys, im new to SPW. Name's matt. i registered a year ago and never posted, just recently stumbled upon it again

im a 20 year old agoraphobic (I hate saying that, like it defines who i am) with severe social anxiety and depression. i have a problem with eye contact and I'm a heavy drug user (painkillers).

So those are my head problems, I listen to music 24/7. The second i wake up itunes comes on :cool: I produce electronica amateurly, if i ever get the confidence i might post some tracks here.

just looking for someone to relate to.

EscapeArtist

I agree agoraphobia shouldn't define us
I had an oxycontin reliance for awhile, a year back. It only lasted around 3-4 months (because I ran out of sources), painkillers are no good man..
Anyways, welcome! Glad you decided to finally post

Not sure what 'electronica' sounds like ... or what .. it .. is?

Right, first things first: Look left, then right, back at the screen. Remember left first. No joke.

I joke. These urges to say strange things. Who knows these things?

Welcome.

ilmatross

Are you a programmer by any chance? Or studying computer science? Anyway, welcome aboard!

I build computers in my spare time, and run IT for a 6 member family

i should get paid to do it :) it takes up far too much of my time.

ilmatross

I agree agoraphobia shouldn't define us
I had an oxycontin reliance for awhile, a year back. It only lasted around 3-4 months (because I ran out of sources), painkillers are no good man..
Anyways, welcome! Glad you decided to finally post

im trying real hard to kick it :D but when you wake up so empty and something fills you with joy so completely its hard

one day.

I build computers in my spare time, and run IT for a 6 member family

i should get paid to do it :) it takes up far too much of my time.

You should get paid.

Field Tech. Me. Build, repair, servers, RAID! I am also supposed to be able to mind read.

Time? For a tech, never enough. VMWare with OSX not working. ISP blocked IP, ha, Dynamic external IP. Alternate route must find. Slower it may become. Blast!