Hello I'm new :3

Erick1

I have SAD. Mines isn't as severe as everyones, but it does hold me back a lot. I didn't always have SA, i was outgoing. It started when i was 6. I had lots of friends and i liked speaking to people. But then somehow i ended up getting bullied. And my family moved to a different state and i barely talked in class. I then had less friends, and i was scared of people. When the teacher would ask me a question i would get nervous, and my voice became shaky. I sometimes get more nervous when in this type of situations, but sometimes its minor. When i walk i feel like the people in the car judge me. I still act like that Even with family members i still get a little nervous.I thought i was the only one feeling this way. But then i learned about SAD and i knew i had it. I had all the symptoms like, sweating, fats heart rate, and dizziness. I absolutely hate presenting in front of people, thats when it gets bad. But when im around alot of people im not that nervous, unless someone asks me something, or im the center of attention.I found site when i was searching with people with SAD.

I hope I make alot of friends here :D

Seems like alot of typing so im stopping here lol
(p.s sorry if i made grammar mistakes)

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hello Erick, and welcome to the loony bin! I can relate to a lot of what you mentioned, and many others here can too. How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

Erick1

welcome to spw

your first advice is "what ever you say become true" so if you said "High School is the worst place possible" it will come true and if you said "High School is heaven" it will come true

so you have to stop giving your brain negative statements

My brain doesn't listen. I can say the best things about shcool, won't help.

moni10

My brain doesn't listen. I can say the best things about shcool, won't help.

Nope, college is the worst place, not highschool(kidding)...I'm in the last year of highschool ..I can't say it was the best time of my life but here I am, alive:D

Erick1

Nope, college is the worst place, not highschool(kidding)...I'm in the last year of highschool ..I can't say it was the best time of my life but here I am, alive:D

Hello there :3
And yeah High School isn't the best thing.
I added you btw

Outer_Senshi

So far, the best times for me were in college. High school wasn't terrible but my best memories (and friends) are definitely from college.

NightWolf

Hello and welcome, I am also new to the site. I'd have to lean on the side of high school being better in a high school vs. college debate. Then again, I'm in college right now and am pretty unhappy so I may have a bit of a biased view. I dont remember much about elementary school though, but I'm pretty sure I liked it, I was outgoing as a little kid, oh how things change.