Hello fellow introverts

Austie

Hello there!

I'm Austin, 30 years old and from England although now living in Sweden.

I found this website by chance, can't remember how but anyway I decided to read some threads and I found them really interesting and familiar. I have also SA but I think everyone does, it's just that some people let it affect them more than others in a negative way.

I often think about splashing the cash on therapy to just get some sort of analysis on all the where, when, what, who, why's but have never took it any further.

I am a carpenter here in Sweden and sort of feel different from the other workmen I come across, it's not really a job for someone introverted as I am but I get by.

Anyway, I look forward to being active on the forum here and getting to know some of you.

ciao for now!

MikeyC

Welcome, Austin. Carpentry is a great job, and it keeps you moving and active. I can understand it's a "man's man"'s job, but you said you're getting by, which is awesome.

I hope you enjoy the forum. :)

foyle

Hello there!

I often think about splashing the cash on therapy to just get some sort of analysis on all the where, when, what, who, why's but have never took it any further.

Hi Austin, welcome to the forum.

Def, I will recommend you to go. My whole story just started about two weeks ago, but I can reassure you that it helps to have someone to speak with. :)