Having anxiety in class

Luna1740

Hey, I'm in class right now having major panic problems, any ideas? I'd regularly just sit in my room with music going and withdraw completely, but I don't want to be that person anymore, I want to be able to go to school and progress in life. What should I do?

Devin

Well if you're in the classroom right now, you've done the first big step. The rest is gravy. Keep in mind the person you want to be and keep reminding yourself that you are in that classroom to better yourself. You're in that classroom to become the person you want to be. Remember to give yourself a few mental pats on the back for each hour, minute, second you make it.

Just put one foot in front of the other...keep on going and before long, the day will be done and you will have completed a day in class. That is so cool! Smile dude...you're doing great!

Luna1740

Well if you're in the classroom right now, you've done the first big step. The rest is gravy. Keep in mind the person you want to be and keep reminding yourself that you are in that classroom to better yourself. You're in that classroom to become the person you want to be. Remember to give yourself a few mental pats on the back for each hour, minute, second you make it.

Just put one foot in front of the other...keep on going and before long, the day will be done and you will have completed a day in class. That is so cool! Smile dude...you're doing great!

Thank you so much, that just made my day, and I feel like a weight has been lifted. yeah I'm in there right now w/ 400 other people :/

Ignace

I have anxiety in class too, especially when I get picked out. You can't do anything but trying to improve. Try it. :)