Having a party tonight

forksandspoons

My roommates are having a party of like 30 people in our tiny house tonight. People are already coming over and I can hear them outside my room having a good time I feel like I can't go out there. They have been knocking on my door trying to get me to go out. Ill probably just spend the next few hours alone in my room so nobody sees me.

Im just frustrated and thought this would be a good place to share my problem.

MollyBeGood

can i come over? Is there a keg? I have good weeds in my yard.

Last edited by a moderator:

EscapeArtist

Yes I agree with bow, try deep breathing, maybe even just meditate for 5 minutes to gather yourself. Listen to an upbeat song? An attempt is a step foward

R3K

i live in almost the exact situation. two, three, four times a month my roommates throw these crazy ragers at our house and sometimes i have to park on the next street over and walk 200 yards just to get to my damn home.

just leave your door ajar and be on your computer "working" on something. let people stroll into your room (hopefully drunk members of the opposite sex) and when they ask you what you're doing tell them you're working on w/e, have a half-ass convo with them for a few min then they'll wander out. if they say "hey come out and get crazy with us" just tell them you have work early the next morning. i did this a couple times and one night the same girl sauntered drunkenly into my room three times and introduced herself each time and... asked me what my name was three times. we had three very identical conversations--funny experience.

i don't know if you'll read this before the party's over, but hope that helps... for the next party anyway :cool:

Ignace

I'm sorry for you dude. ::(: I have no clue what I would do, probably, if I had a car, I would go driving until it was over. Let us say 8 hours or so, lol. ::p: You can lock yourself up in your room, but that's not going to help anything. Try to go out there and see how's the situation. Try to find some one to talk to, some one you know or something like that. Find something to do. So you're not just standing there all the time. Cause if that's the plan it's better to lock up yourself, in my opinion. ;)