have you ever missed a possible relationship because of shyness

Rodney

Yes I've had this happen a couple of times... One time in particular was when a girl told me how she felt about me and all I had to say was do you want to be my gf but I was too shy even though I had a gf b4 her... I felt as though I didn't deserve her and that I would just make her unhappy. Luckily, that was about a year and half ago and since then I have realized that me and her wouldn't have been a good match... I don't know if there is anyone out there that is a good match for me! :p

iamthenra

Uuuu Rrrrrr Mmmmm... Yeah! Haha! Well lets see... analyzing the data... Uno momenta por favor... I am 41, have never had a g/f... Yep! Guess the SA wins once again... Haha!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
If I could stack my good days together in a row, let someone see the real me on a consistent basis, it could be mine. It's just hard when the good days are spaced so far between.

That's a lot to ask someone, to hang in there while you get over your nerves around them and to wait to see who you really are.

I've missed lots of opportunities, I've been close, but in the end, they all slipped away.

In relation to your whole life, your still fairly young, don't beat yourself up about this one missed opportunity with this girl. Try and learn something from it that will help you the next time an opportunity with a girl you really like comes along.