Have you ever felt you're ahead of time?

andsorry

For example with days sometimes I feel like it's Friday when in reality its Tuesday. Yet, for some reason I feel a whole week ahead. Has anyone experienced this?:question:

Byre

Banned
"Lose a day, lose a friend" Is that an old adage? I don't know what's an adage is. What is an adage, anyway? Yeah, I don't have any friends anyway to lose anyway.

Earthcircle

At first, I thought this was an instance of the "things are getting better, people are getting smarter" concept. That may inspire another thread.

MikeyC

Not to the extent you have. I mean, sometimes I think it's Wednesday when it's only Tuesday, but not a whole four or so days ahead.

If you have nothing different to do each day, all the days of the week can blend in. A Tuesday can be the same as a Saturday if there's nothing to differentiate them from each other.

coyote

Not to the extent you have. I mean, sometimes I think it's Wednesday when it's only Tuesday, but not a whole four or so days ahead.

yes, but you're in australia, so you're always one day ahead of the rest of the world

andsorry

my body is well aware of the accurate day, mind however not so much. Then again that thing is not accessible when i really need it.

Kiwong

Not really, the weeks drags slowly, I always wish Monday was Friday.

Imagine thinking it was Friday, but it was really next Monday, that would be disappointing.

Draconess25

I don't perceive time as being linear. I rarely get days or anything mixed up, or forget special dates, yet....bleh, it's kinda hard to explain. I dunno if it's a disorder, but it really doesn't bother me.