Have I offended anyone in here?

Steiner

I think I'm stupid. I lack basic cognitive capacities.

I tend to have that problem myself.

I think?

Anxiety can make us act stupid even though we aren't. Our brain is focused on other things or even nothing at all to the point that we can't focus on the task at hand. That is how it is with me. Or maybe I am just trying to be nice to myself and not say I am stupid. If I am in a depressed state of mind I will outright just say I am stupid and that is my problem.

Care to elaborate what you mean by lacking basic cognitive capacities. I am guessing you mean things such as asking for directions or other things that people tend to take for granted.

Last edited:

Earthcircle

Care to elaborate what you mean by lacking basic cognitive capacities. I am guessing you mean things such as asking for directions or other things that people tend to take for granted.

I am simply repeating what I have been told. It is something I've heard throughout my life.

Livemylife

I've read several posts of yours where you claim you offend a lot of people. You've never offended me, and I haven't seen you post anything offensive. Maybe you express your thoughts better online.

hoddesdon

No, I have not been offended. That is good, since I do not come here to be insulted; I can go anywhere to be insulted.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I used to be a lot worse. I'd get offended at the slightest perception of disrespect towards me, whether it was actually meant that way or whether I just thought that's what was happening.
Over time I realized most of these instances I was simply wrong.
Its funny how SA can twist your perception.