• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dunno yet

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

MaliceInWickedland

^ Ah I deleted that post because it was waayyy too negative, even for me. But yeah, thanks Lemur! I appreciate your words, especially all those witty puns you always come up with :D

And for even bothering to read my nonsensical journal ::p:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^Well I took away the evidence in my post. But will say the same thing :) And thanks. Nonsensical is the best and all I know how to do anyways ::p:

AsTimeBurns

No, but then again I haven't really looked for any help. It's just a place for occasional posting of thoughts.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sure, in some ways it has. I didn't really come here looking for help specifically though, I'm one of those "I can figure it out on my own, don't help me!!" It's a helpful tool when I use it correctly, and when I don't it's not, simple as that.

Yes, yes and yes.:)

I have learned so much since finding this site. On many different levels. I have chatted with more people in here in the last 2 years then I have during the last 15 years in real life.

I can come in here in the morining in a sad or angry mood and a few hours later my mood has lifted and things seem manageable again.

Not to mention the rotfl's I get reading the posts from some of the natural born comedians in this site!!:cool:

Talking in here is the only place I don't feel "abnormal" so to speak.
I have a fear of the owner of SPW one day closing it down. I don't know what I would do without this site to come to.