Happy spouse free day

Bo592

yeah everybody happy spouse free day. This is the one day of the year where we all celebrate the good life of being single. At the begging of the month the same month that valentine day fall on all the single people can go to your local post office and put your name down for being single and on spouse free day just five days before valentine day you will receive about 4 to 5 party invitations. A party where everyone celebrate being single. Everyone does things like though bricks at cardboard cut outs of couples. Everyone who is single is invited. There will be drinking and all the other good stuff.

But what about the ones who don`t want to go out. Well hear what you can do at home to celebrate spouse free day. First prepare yourself your favorite dinner and watch your favorite movie or read your favorite book. And what everyone at home who is single is suppose to do is list all the things you luck out on of being not in a relationships. There is this myth of listing 25 things if you can list these very pacific 25 things that bad about being in a relationship. Then on valentine day if you go and think about these thing you will be over come with joy and you will then meet your spouse. It still a big secret of what these 25 things are but you are suppose to write them down. it is said their is a separate one for boys and girls the curse only works if you write the right ones down. Only a few people in the world knows the true answer to this question.

But what about couples ? Couples celebrate spouse free day by taking the day off and pretending to be single for the day. if you have kids then bring them to someone to babysit. and all the normal things that you can`t do because of your relationships you now can take the time to enjoy them. So don`t everybody forget to wish everyone a happy spouse free day on spouse free day just five days before valentine day.

Bo592

Hey everybody i back to wish you all a very happy spouse free day. Do anybody have any plans on what they are going to do for spouse free day ?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hey everybody i back to wish you all a very happy spouse free day. Do anybody have any plans on what they are going to do for spouse free day ?

:idontknow: Huv a wank? Naw, only joking. :giggle:

I've got plenty to be getting on with, but I'll probably just chill and listen to music. And read-up on music production, since I've recently forced myself to more of an interest in that, besides just playing an instrument.

And yersel' - got anything planned?