Ha, didn't see this forum

Well I've already posted a few things on SA forum but I'll introduce myself anyway.

I'm a 22 year old dude that works in a fire station but the job ins't as exciting as you may think, sitting around waiting for a call can be long and laborious. ::p:

I have had SA since I was 12 thanks to my parents or rather one parent. I'm just glad I stumbled across this forum to discuss my problems and try to resolve any other persons problems.

I won't be on the forum much after this week, booked it off just to relax!

Anyway nice to meet you all. (Again). ;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
You know, I don't think I formally introduced myself either, hope you don't mind if I hitch a ride on your intro :D

I'm a 18 year old kid going to college, majoring in philosophy (Why? I really don't know) I got SA, AvPD, and some depression thrown in there too. Oh, and my self-esteem is in the crapper as well. So far, awesome people here, nice to get a break from the real world with people like me, y'know?

Oh and welcome anti-matter, seeing it is your thread.

Hey thanks for replying to my post earlier.. Welcome! :)

Sup dude! Ty. :)

You know, I don't think I formally introduced myself either, hope you don't mind if I hitch a ride on your intro :D

I'm a 18 year old kid going to college, majoring in philosophy (Why? I really don't know) I got SA, AvPD, and some depression thrown in there too. Oh, and my self-esteem is in the crapper as well. So far, awesome people here, nice to get a break from the real world with people like me, y'know?

Oh and welcome anti-matter, seeing it is your thread.

By all means do so! Lol Welcome Vj288