guitar players

FOR REAL

Banned
i just got a new semi acoustic guitar today.

i got lessons years ago from a guy who lived in a church and put honey in his tea. when he got ill though i gave it up. (i think i was 15 or something)

i know how to keep the time/beat/rhythm , cause i played techno/gabber/trance when i had mixing decks

and how does this thing work, where do i plug it in, i cant see a switch or button on it:confused:

dragon_pitch_pipe.jpg

any advice:)

lunarla

Hahah, how endearing. But yes, you blow in it, silly! I put honey in my tea too! :)! good luckz

Tiercel

aye that fkn plastic thing, its kicking aroond here somewhere:confused:

turn on the radio one day and i will be on the 6 oclock news:)

I guess I should mention that I was referring to one of the plexiglass-faced amp heads Marshall put out many years ago. Plenty of sound samples can be found on YouTube by searching for "marshall plexi."

But if you're feeling lazy, they're THE rock and roll amps.

And I'm still waiting for mine.

:D

FOR REAL

Banned
What a load of ****, fkn waste of money, as far as im concerned its made of wood and has 6 fkn strings so therefor it should work fine.
Ive no got the patience for aw this chords, frets and sore fingers carry on.!!
No wonder curt cobain used to smash his up, i feel his fkn pain already, and ive only had it for a fkn week:mad:

FOR REAL

Banned
once i calmed down and relaxed myself, i managed to learn one chord and that actually soothed me a bit.
i used a metronome thing that is free online. i realised then where i had went wrong, cause i was used to playing techno at 320bpm, and now the guitar at around 60bpm, which is a big difference, if your brain doesnt adjust as quick as it should.
i cant remember what the chord was but its all on the 2nd fret (i think its an A minus or A plus)

if something you want to do annoys you, dont give up, just take a break and go back to it when your ready :)

lunarla

once i calmed down and relaxed myself, i managed to learn one chord and that actually soothed me a bit.
i used a metronome thing that is free online. i realised then where i had went wrong, cause i was used to playing techno at 320bpm, and now the guitar at around 60bpm, which is a big difference, if your brain doesnt adjust as quick as it should.
i cant remember what the chord was but its all on the 2nd fret (i think its an A minus or A plus)

if something you want to do annoys you, dont give up, just take a break and go back to it when your ready :)

Good advice! It took me foreverrrrrrrrrrr to try and switch chords and my fingers hurt so bad when I was first starting! But keep it up! (Oh, and I believe you probably just learned A :))

FOR REAL

Banned
why does the sixth string have to be at the top? if i look at my guitar, the first string i see is the sixth one (i reckon it should be called the first string)
then i thought even more, im right handed but if i was left handed, i would have to play it upside down, unless i had 2 dislocated shoulders at the time!! so i tried it, and the string that i wanted to be the top string, was then the top string, which was nice, but im not left handed so i couldnt play it that way.
the chord that i learned yesterday is now unlearned

its gony take me a long time to work this out:confused::confused:

FOR REAL

Banned
right, so how easy is it to get from A major to E major? i know where the strings are. its just my brain that doesnt.