Great exercises videos

da_illest101

doing exercise is never easy and going to the gym is even harder so I was looking for videos on youtube about how to get in shape ( well that was a while ago, i go to the gym now)

so I found this YouTube - charliejames1975's Channel

She has a lot of different exercises of different level. And guys don't act macho just because she is a girl, her training work well on guys too, that's how i got myself back in shape. Plus she look amazing for a near 40 year old woman

So this is for those who are too scared to go to the gym because the think they are too weak, those who don't want to pay, those who want to get in great shape or has nothing better to do.

my personal favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgPldBACa0

Last edited:

Pookah

She sure does huff and puff a lot for a fitness instructor.

Lol I think its a breathing practice. I have breathing probs from asthma so I have to force myself into a rhythm, but I would feel silly breathing like her anyway. :p

Tiercel

Fake or real? >.>

I think her chest is just as sculpted as her stomach. Probably even the same guy, too. ;)

She looks pretty good for her age, but right now I'm only motivated to type "Yeah, that's nice."

I mean the exercises, silly.

:rolleyes:

lunarla

I briefly watched a couple videos of hers a couple days ago and I thought her sounds were sexual or something, lol. Odd shots of her body, etc. Maybe that's just my mind though.

I used to do sparkpeople videos - a little less intense. Pilates and stuff.

Pookah

I briefly watched a couple videos of hers a couple days ago and I thought her sounds were sexual or something, lol. Odd shots of her body, etc. Maybe that's just my mind though.

I used to do sparkpeople videos - a little less intense. Pilates and stuff.

They are clearly marketing to the men when they show gratuitous shots.

I personally prefer Richard Simmons.

richard-simmons-2.jpg

da_illest101

guys come on, forget about all the sexual shot, the strong breathing ( which is good for you) and if her boobs are real or not ( don't thing they are real) she has good videos

If you have better or something else you should post it, it could help others

BlackKids

YouTube - Ironman Motivation Hawaii

Not really exercise videos but I always watch them when I need perking up. Today I've swam for close to 2 hrs (not non stop like) I'm quite achy but just watching that video now I wanna get some running in or whatever.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Come on! lol

da_illest101

You're kidding, right? lol. There's a reason she's not even wearing a real sports bra in those vids. Like Pookah said, she's blatantly marketing her vids to a certain demographic.

If you want a real fat-burning workout, google P90X. The exercises aren't anything new or revolutionary, but they actually do work. Or if you're trying to bulk up/add mucle Adrox's vids are the way to go.

I already have a lot of p90x videos but those aren't online ... well legally and i'm not gonna post something illegal. Some people would get off even if she was wearing more cloths :rolleyes:

I did some of her videos and it worked wonders for me and I'm just trying to share it with others. If the videos makes you too horny or uncomfortable that's too bad because they do a great job