Great dream endings.

LonelyWonders

Does this happen to ANYBODY else??

Every single time I get to a good part in a great dream some outside force makes me wake up!! that or I just natrually wake up without anything in the dream sparking that wake up >.<!!

Does that happen to anybody else??:confused:

P_Floyd

Its normal, happens to me all the time.

Never know what happen in the end :mad:

Thankfully this happens to nightmares too ::p:

Kinetik

I never really have fully-fledged dreams that are coherent. They're more like disjointed fragments, and the bits and pieces I do remember are generally negative or unpleasant. But it's never like I'm about to get into bed with a supermodel and then suddenly wake up, no.

Newtype

I always wake up when the girl is about to undress. I just spend too much time on the foreplay.

megalon

I hate when that happens. It's still better than when you've had a good dream and you can't remember it. Last week I had a dream about this girl at work that I have a bit of a crush on. It wasn't one of those dreams. In my dream I was talking to her with no anxiety and I remember feeling happy. When I woke up I forgot what we were talking about. How bad is it when you're so desperate for the ability to socialize that your sex dreams get replaced with conversation dreams?

B

Beatrice

I've had some great sex dreams. I remember dreaming about being kissed on my arm by someone whose face I couldn't see, but I knew I loved him. It was such a nice feeling.

I've also had some WEIRD sex dreams..... has anyone ever had a dream about sleeping with someone that would be considered taboo to do so in real life? You don't have to say WHO, but.... yeah. Freaked me OUT! I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to sleep with this person.... or any person within that realm of my life. *shudder*

I also dreamt I slept with Steve Martin :eek: I really have no idea why. I certainly don't think he's attractive. The mind is strange.

megalon

images

Yes, I know how frustrating waking up before the dream ends can be.
It frequently happens to me.
I am envious of my sister, as she is sometimes able to go back to sleep and her mind goes back to the same dream!