Good Sci fi/ action adventure tv shows

Kat

Me and my sweetie like to watch sci fi and action adventure type shows.

So far we have watched Stargate, seaon 1 of DR.Who the 2005 version, xena, the legend of the seeker

We are wanting to get Beastmaster, highlander, the legendary journeys of Hercules what are some other good shows that are sci fi/ action adventure and has anyone watched the new version of ‘V’. It’s coming on Aussie tv soon and it looks interesting.

I don’t think it’s sci fi but is the tv show dead like me any good?

Kat

i am obsessed about stargate sg1, SG atlantis and SG universe and many other sci-fi/fantasy shows.i have watch legend of the seeker too. I love Andromeda the sci-fi you should try that Kevin Sorbo from Hercules is in it, its really good Andromeda (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Anyone that likes that sg-1 has great taste IMO ! It’s good to hear a stargate fan likes the sg universe, it’s recently been aired here on tv. If you’re into gaming they are working on a pc game called stargate worlds, it looks awesome.

Thanks for the suggestion it looks like a nice choice. :)

Last edited:

Predacon

Stargate SG1 is a good show, though I prefer Atlantis myself. They've just showed the first couple of episodes of V on NZ television. It was Okay I am curious to see how different its going to be from the 80s version.